Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Overwatch
You last visited: Today at 02:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about overwatch keys ?

Discussion on Question about overwatch keys ? within the Overwatch forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: LOCKED
Question about overwatch keys ?

Can i somehow buy overwatch keys , or can i only buy accounts of this webpage?
Old 04/27/2016, 15:56   #2
Trade Restricted

bump
Old 04/28/2016, 21:11   #3

elite*gold: 170
Received Thanks: 1,009
What kind of keys do you mean? If you mean beta keys: they are not existing since Blizzard unlocks accounts for the game to prevent phishing mails etc. and normal keys for the Origin Edition can be bought in any keystore like g2a. Otherwise you could pre-purchase the game in Blizzard's shop, but it's a bit more expensive there.
Old 04/29/2016, 16:38   #4
Trade Restricted

okay thanks
Old 04/30/2016, 07:08   #5

elite*gold: 300
The Black Market: 119/2/0
I can sell you one early access key from my preorder. Are you interested? If so please send me a pm
Old 04/30/2016, 12:10   #6
Trade Restricted

add me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] (W) Overwatch Closed Beta (H) A few Origin keys/games
04/19/2016 - Overwatch Trading - 0 Replies
As the closed beta is ending next week, I would like to trade a couple of Origin Game Keys for a single Overwatch Closed Beta account. The games are as follow: "Medal of Honor", "Dead Space", "Crysis 2 Maximum Edition" and "Command & Conquer: Red Alret 3 - Uprising". If you would be interested in this trade, reply to this thread or message me on Skype and we can come to an agreement. (I won't be able to throw in any cash as I am low on funds currently so please don't bother asking for them). ...
[Buying] TF2 Keys to rent a Overwatch Beta Account with access
02/16/2016 - Overwatch Trading - 0 Replies
Trading 5 TF2 keys to rent the Overwatch Account for 1-2 hours. Add me on skype: Festivous69
[Trading] Paragon Acc/Gigantic keys/CSGO sticker capsules for Overwatch Acc.
02/13/2016 - Overwatch Trading - 0 Replies
As stated in the title. Could also offer a small amount of paypal money. steam profile
[Selling] Overwatch account - 300 euros - including secret question and email change.
12/03/2015 - Overwatch Trading - 0 Replies
EDIT: Price negotiable! Sup! I'm selling my Overwatch account for 300 euros as I have two of them. I'm completely legit and am willing to let you play a few games/download it first for free. I can even play a few games with you and help you learn the ropes. I will accept payment via Paypal Friends and Family, or www.skrill.com. I prefer the latter. Skype: Kenanaion Add me and snatch the account before someone else takes it. Got another offer hanging.