Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rijin - Overwatch 2 Cheat [AimBot, ESP, TriggerBot, StreamProof, BunnyHop, RageMode]

Discussion on Rijin - Overwatch 2 Cheat [AimBot, ESP, TriggerBot, StreamProof, BunnyHop, RageMode] within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/20/2022, 22:02   #16

elite*gold: 403
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVokul View Post
It's the official Rijin discord. I got 24 hours timeout too.
I get it. I act as a reseller and I have my own community, which I don't limit anything, unless it's a lie. So I don't want people to think badly of me.
Old 10/21/2022, 16:40   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by HewHewLalalay View Post
I get it. I act as a reseller and I have my own community, which I don't limit anything, unless it's a lie. So I don't want people to think badly of me.
It is definitely not our concern to trash your sales or anything and I am sure not all of the support teams behind your products act like that, but still you are selling Rijin and part of that is the support team behind incl. mods and admins. And the Rijin staff is a bunch of greedy kids banning everyone mentioning bans rn. Nothing but the truth and ppl should know that before buying.
If I were you I would stop doing business with them.
Old 10/21/2022, 17:08   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by RimjobRonni View Post
It is definitely not our concern to trash your sales or anything and I am sure not all of the support teams behind your products act like that, but still you are selling Rijin and part of that is the support team behind incl. mods and admins. And the Rijin staff is a bunch of greedy kids banning everyone mentioning bans rn. Nothing but the truth and ppl should know that before buying.
If I were you I would stop doing business with them.
We announce every detection that the product gets and every customer can check it out. Also, as I said earlier, many customers don't care about detection, they just play for fun.

As a reseller I provide many payment methods and my support service, in this case customers pay me, not the official developers, who will ban them in the Discord channel.

Me and my community just gives more opportunities. I believe that everyone can choose the product that suits them. I also answer all questions before purchase so that the buyer knows everything about the product and no one is fooled for profit.
Old 10/24/2022, 00:39   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Cheat is detected. He sold it me it detected.

Seller even just posted comment from developers side:

Thanks
1 User
Old 10/26/2022, 16:33   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustWin.pro View Post
https://prnt.sc/ukDnmukorVbB

Cheat is detected. He sold it me it detected.

https://prnt.sc/ukEytkcefltU

Seller even just posted comment from developers side:

https://prnt.sc/A-hpLIya7Xmn
We do not lie about the status of the product, in addition, you can check the first messages, which really referred to the detection, unlike yours. You bought the product after the detection was fixed. Maybe you were banned for reporting or some other reason, I don't know for sure. The message from the developers refers to detections that didn't affect you, since you bought after the fact.

If you think my answer is not true, you can always ask our users about it in our Discord channel, we do not limit anyone, only if it is not a lie.

Also based on all the announcements in our Discord channel, about the detections, you are not hit by them. That's right, we talk about every detection in our channel announcements, so any user can check it for themselves.

You should not write fake reviews, just to scare people away, as they themselves can check everything.
Old 10/26/2022, 17:56   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
We do not lie about the status of the product, in addition, you can check the first messages, which really referred to the detection, unlike yours. You bought the product after the detection was fixed. Maybe you were banned for reporting or some other reason, I don't know for sure. The message from the developers refers to detections that didn't affect you, since you bought after the fact.

If you think my answer is not true, you can always ask our users about it in our Discord channel, we do not limit anyone, only if it is not a lie.

Also based on all the announcements in our Discord channel, about the detections, you are not hit by them. That's right, we talk about every detection in our channel announcements, so any user can check it for themselves.

You should not write fake reviews, just to scare people away, as they themselves can check everything.
How come I am not the only one complaining about your bans then? I don't listen to any users on discord. I only listen to customers who purchased from you from epvp. Afterall I did come from epvp, not discord. Firstly, if a cheat gets banned after 1 match, it means it's detected. Even if every single player in the match reported me, thats only 9 players, that means the quality of the cheat is terrible, and requires updating. So, please stop defending your reputation. The cheat was detected, I was banned, you didn't offer me a refund. All proof is in screenshots
Old 10/26/2022, 18:05   #22

Quote:
How come I am not the only one complaining about your bans then? I don't listen to any users on discord. I only listen to customers who purchased from you from epvp. Afterall I did come from epvp, not discord. Firstly, if a cheat gets banned after 1 match, it means it's detected. Even if every single player in the match reported me, thats only 9 players, that means the quality of the cheat is terrible, and requires updating. So, please stop defending your reputation. The cheat was detected, I was banned, you didn't offer me a refund. All proof is in screenshots
Show me at least one person who complained about the ban after the update. You were the only one that day, that doesn't mean the product was detected. If the product had been detected, everyone would have been talking about it the same day. So you were the only one who was detected, if you think of your logic?

No one has concealed the previous detections you seem to be talking about, but no one has talked about the new ones.
Old 10/26/2022, 18:07   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Show me at least one person who complained about the ban after the update. You were the only one that day, that doesn't mean the product was detected. If the product had been detected, everyone would have been talking about it the same day. So you were the only one who was detected, if you think of your logic?

No one has concealed the previous detections you seem to be talking about, but no one has talked about the new ones.

This is your own epvp post my friend. 2 days before I bought...
Old 10/26/2022, 18:12   #24

Quote:
https://prnt.sc/x9pC7Ii5y7oo

This is your own epvp post my friend. 2 days before I bought...
That's right. Two days before your purchase. On the day of your purchase, the problem had already been fixed. You can even read it in the announcements in our Discord channel.
Old 11/07/2022, 18:00   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have used it ~2 weeks.
Pros: fast update when game got updated, ban rate is not higher than other products imo
Cons: limited skill assistants, trigger bot is broken in some chars
Old 11/08/2022, 06:30   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by francois9042 View Post
I have used it ~2 weeks.
Pros: fast update when game got updated, ban rate is not higher than other products imo
Cons: limited skill assistants, trigger bot is broken in some chars
The problem with Triggerbot is known to us and it will be fixed in the next update, as the developer says.
The External version has not been detected since the release, like many other products.
Old 11/13/2022, 22:03   #27

The Rijin product for Overwatch 2 shut down due to legal issues.
Old 02/06/2023, 05:16   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 383
Due to the rule (BM RULES §1.8) we ask you to attach meaningful screenshots for your product. Until you follow these instructions, your thread remains closed. When you are ready, report your first post and a Moderator will reopen the thread for you. The sold product must be clearly visible on the screenshots (UI + ESP). In addition, it must be recognizable that you are in possession of this product!

#closed