Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 CRITICALHIT 🔥 Top #1 Product In Market ⭐ | 🔻 New Event Underway 🔻 CHECK OUT!! 🌟

Discussion on 🔥 CRITICALHIT 🔥 Top #1 Product In Market ⭐ | 🔻 New Event Underway 🔻 CHECK OUT!! 🌟 within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 10/24/2019, 22:31   #181 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Extremely Good Seller and Cheat

This was the first time i ever came in contact with a cheat, i have played legit all my life.

I didnt know **** and was worried i will get scammed. Alex gave me TWO hours to test the cheat out to see if i like it or not, he gave me clear instructions on what i have to do n how.

The cheat itselfe is amazing, id rate it a 10/10! its extremely hard to spot if you have legit settings.
Old 10/26/2019, 06:28   #182 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

When was the last time this was detected.
Old 10/26/2019, 10:40   #183

elite*gold: 218
Quote:
Originally Posted by gri20 View Post
When was the last time this was detected.
_

The bot itself is undetected for 7 months only setting.exe had a detection and it is been removed we have ingame GUI with so many features no more detection
Old 10/27/2019, 14:58   #184 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I`m watching the videos and looks like the best aimbot ever..
I hope someone give me a key to be able to test
Old 10/29/2019, 12:02   #185 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Definitely recommended

It’s a very reliable and safe cheat. Been using it for a while now and so far it’s just utterly fun to use. The Aimbot is very smooth and unless you start rage hacking, no one will even notice. On top of it, u don’t have to pay an absurd amount of money to buy it. #veryrecommended
Old 10/29/2019, 13:55   #186 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thumbs up

Really good aimbot,assist also accurately flicks can play with all heroes, easily set up the settings, Visual Looks great and the best service!
Old 10/29/2019, 15:59   #187 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Playing overwatch on this way make you feels like a pro , there are so much information on the screen since the last patch , information thats make you win matches . Btw Alex is the best customer that you can deal, ofc
Old 10/29/2019, 20:33   #188

My Updated Discord ID:AlexMercer#6969

6K Genji Auto ULT Feature

Old 11/02/2019, 00:48   #189 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can i test before buy?
Old 11/02/2019, 14:29   #190

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowBall1521 View Post
Can i test before buy?
_

There are no trials anymore
Old 11/03/2019, 20:59   #191

ADDED NEW FEATURES / FIXED SOME BUGS

• Added profiles for each hero: will automatically save settings after closing the menu (INSERT key)
  • Doomfist
  • Flickshot works with charging up Right Mouse
  • Animation cancels flickshot/autoshoot with uppercut if in range
  • Recommend binding E to aimlock
  • Added back Roadhog hook prediction
  • Added Genji auto-dash to killable targets. Increased range to use RMB for flick/auto shoot.
  • Fixed a bug where the flickshot would continue to flick even if a target was killed/went out of visibility.
  • Increased hitbox for Flickshot/Auto Shoot to fire - will now aim at the closest edge of the hitbox to your mouse (May result in more missed shots - let me know if it's too legit)
  • Added Tracer Ult prediction. Use Flickshot key to cast her ultimate - will dash to carry the Bomb to the target if they are out of range.
  • Fixed bug with new Windows 1903 build not loading.
  • Ana Bot added!
  • Sleep dart prediction (press left Shift with target in fov)
  • Auto sleep dart when an enemy is in close range
  • Only heal targets that need healing, not full health ones
  • Auto biotic bomb targets in close range that are killable
  • Bug fixes for some bluescreens - let me know if you continue to get crashes
  • Added Triggerbot - Simply hold down the key and drag your mouse over an enemy to auto-fire.
  • Added a toggle in the settings to disable automated Hero Abilities
  • Improved the aimbot's bone selection system. Head bone is now more accurate. Chest Bone is now higher on the body. Closest Bone setting will now target more than the Chest/Head: arms, shoulders, neck and knees have been added for better legit gameplay.
  • Upgraded prediction: bot will try to aim less at the ground below a hero if they are jumping (if an enemy is airborne this may result in more body shots than headshots if Head is selected - however the overall effect should be more legit gameplay and less ground aiming).
  • Fixed a bug where the Flickshot would follow targets that blinked or dashed out of FOV (IE Tracer).
  • Fixed some bugs where the aimbot would snap/jitter in rare cases. Overall it should be much smoother.
  • Restored ESP after dying. Let me know if any crashes occur because of this!

Few of the updates are old haven't got a time to update on the thread so i am mentioning them here
Old 11/04/2019, 13:29   #192 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

no more stocks for 1 day since wanted to give it a try since no trials
Old 11/04/2019, 17:03   #193

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarpa1053 View Post
no more stocks for 1 day since wanted to give it a try since no trials
_

It's RE-STOCKED You can now " DIRECTLY BUY THROUGH MY WEBSITE " I removed all stocks from " SHOPPY / SELLY / ROCKETR " now I am selling directly through my website

This is my website you can buy through my website " https://alexmercer.club "
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2019, 22:09   #194 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The bot is honestly just fantastic. I'm a recent buyer, and the options available/the performance of the product are outstanding.

You can look VERY legit with the proper settings (they include a few recommended settings for the various heroes), and it can even pull of healing on certain champs as well!

Overall the Customer Service's fast/helpful responses coupled with the performance of the hack itself are truly incredible. Will absolutely be buying again!

I realize there are a few providers out there, but I highly recommend giving this product a try to anyone who is in the OW market.
Old 11/04/2019, 22:21   #195 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Nice Bot with very good predict with biggest part of heroes , very good , enjoying so much
10/10 , I dont use the visuals dont know about this ... Bests heroes : Widow (Fantastic) , Hanzo , Mcree (very good) , soldier will do for u a good aim assist and flickshot for yours helix of the right button , thx for the bot , seller very friendly and helpfull