Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 CRITICALHIT 🔥 Top #1 Product In Market ⭐ | 🔻 New Event Underway 🔻 CHECK OUT!! 🌟

Discussion on 🔥 CRITICALHIT 🔥 Top #1 Product In Market ⭐ | 🔻 New Event Underway 🔻 CHECK OUT!! 🌟 within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 07/15/2019, 15:04   #31

elite*gold: 218
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmiralles View Post
good night, is there a test key?
_
There is add me in discord i will give you

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedpgm View Post
Alright, so let me start off with I've had this aimbot for over a week now and it's great and a very consistent aimbot.

10/10 For stability and easy use You can customize your settings very easy and make it look legit without any shake.

9.5/10 Detection The cheat itself is not detected at all but if you get reported way to much times you have a chance to get ban it took me over 190+ games of semi rage hack to finally get ban in 1 account so it's very not detected

10/10 Support Support is very great and always helps 24/7 he even helps you with configs and takes time off his day to help you if your cheat isn't working or there is any bugs.

10/10 Shake Every aimbot I've used had atleast a small shake but this aimbot suprisingly doesn't shake not a single bit and it's very precise on the head with no movement out of it.

10/10 Last but not least price I find that the price is very fair and affordable, seller also gives amazing discounts so thanks to that I highly vouch for this cheat and I recommend a purchase.
Quote:
Originally Posted by desaix View Post
I’ve used Crit for about 2 months now and have gone through I think 2 major updates with it. Even to this day and through 2 separate van waves, still undetected and does it’s job.

What annoyed me the most was the first version I came into wasn’t the most user friendly in the world.

But after being patient, the support was incredible in making sure I got what I paid for and helped me figure stuff out until it worked. To the point where they even offered me a free key. Which I didn’t need to take after spending maybe 15 minutes figuring stuff out.

I’m only my second month now and an awesome GUI update, I can safely say I’ve sat at 4100 with no call outs, no bans, and one of the cleanest hacks out there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by senpaiowo View Post
This aimbot is literally so good, climbed from diamond to gm without anyone thinking i was hacking, ez. Worth the money and is a godly aimbot. GG
Quote:
Originally Posted by itsthegoon View Post
So i got the hack a while ago, and i must say im impressed.

Detection 3/3: hack isn't detected really at all, as long as you close all the files before opening ow you won't really get banned, unless of course you get spam reported. but to be honest if you do get spam reported your probably just going way too obvious, so its kinda your fault in that case

Aimbot 2.8/3: Aimbot has 2 features, aimlock and flickbot. it also has team aimbot for ana so its pretty good. the aimbot itself is pretty damn good especially for an external based cheat, however it does have flaws. the flaws are very minor, like shaking randomly when playing with high pov. its pretty niche so i only removed a slight bit of rating for this one.

ESP 2/3: Right now the esp is just a small box, however it is very smooth and has very little impact on FPS, therefore i only took 1 point from esp. gets the job done and is very easy to toggle off and on without having to open the settings of the cheat.

UI 3/3: Since the cheat is external, you do have a seperate settings folder outside of the game to change your settings. you have up to 3 different profiles and each of them are fairly customizable, no issues with changing settings just make sure you change them before opening the game not after to avoid detection

Price 3/3: Hack is very cheap and affordable, a bunch of memory hacks are overpriced and are hard to afford but this is an exception, friendly reseller as well as good server is something that i can assure you to expect from people buying from al3x.

Total 2.9/3: Hack is very stable, good for both closet and rage, and is overall pretty cheap for a memory bot. quite impressed and satisfied of this product, and absolutely recommend for people with a budget.
_

Thank you everyone for your time and review really appreciate it and helps my thread
Old 07/15/2019, 16:43   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
widow bot is on point ! 10/10
I use this **** went from 2738 to 4305 in a week.
so smooth.
Old 07/16/2019, 02:25   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I added you in discord
Old 07/16/2019, 16:47   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by evasch View Post
widow bot is on point ! 10/10
I use this **** went from 2738 to 4305 in a week.
so smooth.
_
Thank you for the review :d
Old 07/18/2019, 11:08   #35 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Got a trial key from Al3xm3rc3r couple of days back. He was busy back then so I went and test it on myself. Tracking on hitscan heroes are just crazy especially soldier/tracer. Not really a widow player so did not have the time to test on the flickbot. Bought a week key to test things out again. Overall for the price you pay for it, is worth every penny.
Old 07/18/2019, 13:47   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkcc87 View Post
Got a trial key from Al3xm3rc3r couple of days back. He was busy back then so I went and test it on myself. Tracking on hitscan heroes are just crazy especially soldier/tracer. Not really a widow player so did not have the time to test on the flickbot. Bought a week key to test things out again. Overall for the price you pay for it, is worth every penny.
_

Thanks for the review buddy really appericiate
Old 07/21/2019, 23:36   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 73
I dont know why, but got banned after 4 Games whit Ashe.
Play whit Smooth Settings, no Range or anything

Edit:

Ok it was my bad, i forget to turn off the settings.exe
Testing on new account and dont get any problems
Old 07/22/2019, 06:09   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refleex' View Post
I dont know why, but got banned after 4 Games whit Ashe.
Play whit Smooth Settings, no Range or anything
_

If you buy from me , I have already mentioned you need to close setting.exe whenever you run overwatch probably you didn't understand that part . Because no one is banned not even my rage ID yesterday i had this XD . I rage hack with mcree no banned its been few days all my customer playing more than month no one is banned maybe you didn't follow the instruction or you used another hack on that account

Old 07/26/2019, 14:46   #39 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

How cheat shows itself on Genji?)
Old 07/26/2019, 16:13   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShredorMAN View Post
How cheat shows itself on Genji?)
_
You have to setup the bot to work with prediction heroes mostly work with hanzo never tried with genji you can ask in our discord if anyone have good settings so you can try that
Old 07/26/2019, 23:43   #41 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

he gave me a 1 hour trial key, its a really good hack! i didnt set up very much because of only 1 hour time to test, but it all worked well tested with widow,soldier,sombra
Old 07/26/2019, 23:47   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisregenx View Post
he gave me a 1 hour trial key, its a really good hack! i didnt set up very much because of only 1 hour time to test, but it all worked well tested with widow,soldier,sombra
_

Sure did feel free to buy haha
Old 07/26/2019, 23:57   #43 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Recommended

Really good cheat
Old 07/26/2019, 23:58   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getrektkids View Post
Recommended

Really good cheat
_

Thank you very much if your sub is over message me will provide you 1 hour key
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/29/2019, 17:08   #45 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Really good cheat, recommended.