Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Overwatch Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Entropia - CHEAP & LEGIT OVERWATCH AIMBOT

Discussion on Entropia - CHEAP & LEGIT OVERWATCH AIMBOT within the Overwatch Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 04/19/2019, 08:26   #31 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jahlucine View Post
Entropia - it's pixel-based aimbot, undetected from the beginning of development, it is more than six months.

So Change it ^^
What are you talking about XD?
Old 04/19/2019, 08:30   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The cheat is fully detected, and they said, it's UD since 6 months ...

LoL you a spammer =)
Old 04/19/2019, 08:50   #33 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Multiple detection claims in their discord from customers. I would advise seeking another cheat elsewhere if you care about security. Exploiting public drivers doesn't really do much vs Blizzard.
Old 04/19/2019, 13:12   #34 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jahlucine View Post
The cheat is fully detected, and they said, it's UD since 6 months ...

LoL you a spammer =)
Sorry did missread your message. Didnt saw the quote.
Old 04/19/2019, 13:21   #35 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I buy for 1 month after a lot of test I do not recommend buying it it works very badly there is better for the same price I am very disappointed
Old 04/27/2019, 12:42   #36 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by malone78 View Post
I buy for 1 month after a lot of test I do not recommend buying it it works very badly there is better for the same price I am very disappointed

Thanks for the information, wanted to buy already with 3 friends the hack. But better not anymore! Thank you
Old 04/29/2019, 12:56   #37 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Best pixel aimbot. Instant Delivery. It is very good aimbot for Tracer,Mcree,soldier 76, it looks super legit in killcams with the your own settings.Also very good customer support.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/05/2019, 18:00   #38 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Don't buy it.

Hello,
I bought it like 2 days ago (50€ Steam
Giftcard) and i received everthing really fast(all the instructions and key). I was pretty happy about it because of the fast Responsetime, however I saw that the Instructions are written on a discord-txt channel and everything seem very unprofessional, if you compare it with other cheatsellers like sharpeye. After 10 Minutes or something like that i followed every instruction on the textchannel, but it didn't worked for me, so i decided to contact the Support of them. At first he was very friendly but after all I told him , he tried to help me but everything he wrote didn't worked , so I deleted everything and tried it again, but without any success. Now I'm here....I contacted the support and he just said that I did something wrong and went offline.

I just created a account to say that this cheat is unprofessional and the support gives a **** if it works or not.

RIP 50€...
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/10/2019, 14:56   #39 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamprophony View Post
as for the source code, it supports any resolution, but unfortunately it has not been tested above 1080p
Did someone end up testing 1440p?
Old 05/18/2019, 04:43   #40

UPDATE

Change log:
- Major security changes
- Now you can see how many days left for your license in loader
- You can also see the version of hack you using currently in loader
- Added current status (hack turned on or off(you pressed insert ot not)) / Also can be enable in overlay
- Added left handed mode
- Bug fixes
Old 06/21/2019, 00:52   #41 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The cheat exceeded my expectations since it has good functionallity, it's crazy cheap and is really easy to setup.

Gonna give an honest review from my experience:

1) Support: 10/10. The guy is like all day (EU times) online, and delivered within 10 mins after i placed my order. Gave me instructions and helped me when i had a little problem with the offsets.

2) Aimbot/ Anabot: 10/10. Pretty much all you need, it tracks very smoothly and accurately without having to set 100 things first.

3) Flickshot/ Triggerbot: 8/10. Flickshot is 50-50 working, needs a lot of researching to make it work with the aimpoint etc. but the triggerbot really good and you can make the most of the bot using it with aimbot.

4) Detection/Security: 9/10: Had one detection of my account long ago but not sure if it was from this cheat. However, since then the devs made a huge security update and now for 2 months my accounts are just fine

The program is extremely light for the computer, i didn't have any FPS drops and the UI is simple and beautiful.

Definitely would recommend it.
Old 07/12/2019, 01:47   #42 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 188
If you ever need a reseller, hit me up.
Old 08/19/2019, 22:51   #43

Discord server was banned, new link
Old 08/24/2019, 16:59   #44 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello, how many people were banned for using this?
Since how many days is it undetected again?
Old 11/10/2019, 07:45   #45 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I bought this bot 3 days ago, Here is my experience..
1- AS SOON as I paid, the discord server was "banned"
2- I recieved ZERO Support when my bot does not work
3- 2 days later the Support DMed me on discord, sent me some stupid link full of useless information that did not work, and then started entirely ignoring my messages.
4- The bot does not work obviously, not even a little.
In conclusion, I would not recommend this to ANYONE EVER. Waste of money, waste of time, waste of energy.
Support - 0/10 (if negative was possible would DEFINITELY RATE NEGATIVE)
Aimbot - 1/10 ESP Hack works, Aimbot does not, Trigger bot does not, Flick bot does not, Ana bot does not
Communication- 1/10 Support tried to help for about 10 minutes before ignoring me completely
There are MUCH better support teams and hacks out there for around this price point and they actually work, I gave this one a try out of curiosity, knowing they would likely steal my money, and that is precisely what happened.
Thanks
1 User