how do u download?
its there a trial to test before buying?
No-one knows how good it is, other than ur vids, which could be pro-faked.
is it un-detected?
im interested, pm me
how do u download?
its there a trial to test before buying?
No-one knows how good it is, other than ur vids, which could be pro-faked.
is it un-detected?
im interested, pm me
Sorry no trials at the moment, it's a 1 month minimum. Though I do offer refunds to people who aren't satisfied within 24 hours.
Also, as link said above. All my feedback is on another popular forum similar to this. I can't name it here but PM if you're interested in knowing how to find my other thread.
New Version 1.0.2 released, see first post for updates!
I bought 1 month just to see if it was legit or not (I can afford to lose $15 lol) and only seconds after I paid he gave me a download link and an activation code. I already tested this for a few hours and the bot works great. You will have to mess with the settings a bit to make it look legit, so don't jump into quick match without properly setting it up first. This guy is 100% legit and I plan on buying the lifetime sub soon.
I bought 1 month just to see if it was legit or not (I can afford to lose $15 lol) and only seconds after I paid he gave me a download link and an activation code. I already tested this for a few hours and the bot works great. You will have to mess with the settings a bit to make it look legit, so don't jump into quick match without properly setting it up first. This guy is 100% legit and I plan on buying the lifetime sub soon.
edit: bought it yesterday, at first i was pretty happy with it but now i cannot contact him anymore and i also cannot log in anymore cause wrong login...
edit: bought it yesterday, at first i was pretty happy with it but now i cannot contact him anymore and i also cannot log in anymore cause wrong login...
pretty good bot. Remember this is not aimbot bot, But aimassist. The trigger bot does not work for me. Bot cant wait for the aim without hp bar. And it is pretty cheap compare to other.
[Selling] Ultra Account! (Gold, 72 Skins, Human Ryze&RiotSinged) 03/19/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies Heyho.
Ich will hier einen mega Account für League of Legends EUW verkaufen.
Allgemeine Daten über den Account
Divison: Gold V, gute MMR, Platin S3
Wins: 987
Champions: alle vorhanden
Skins: 72, darunter viele seltene, Human Ryze & Riot Singed
Runen: Fast alle vorhanden, 4 Seiten