Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 23:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nostale Register Website Release

Discussion on Nostale Register Website Release within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/12/2017, 20:46   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSensitivex View Post
Thanks but like i said the website was never done to be "Quality Work" i said self that the code is ugly as **** etc. :l and its not even a Problem by website.
The Normal Server Checks too for **** like this try to do a Char with the name <td> you get a message not Possible because checked(not tried with packetlogger) but maybe i fix it later maybe not but thanks that you showed me a Issue
OpenNos accepts a HTML attribute as characterName, as your site is working mostly for OpenNos websites, the result is kinda obvious.

Anyway, most of the people don't even know what a XSS is and how to really exploit it well, but it's not a reason (putting a btc/altcoin miner on every website that runs your website could be an example.)
Old 12/12/2017, 20:48   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlowaXD View Post
OpenNos accepts an HTML attribute as characterName, as your site is working mostly for OpenNos websites, the result is kinda obvious.

Anyway, most of the people don't even know what a XSS is and how to really exploit it well, but it's not a reason (putting a btc/altcoin miner on every website that runs your website could be an example.)
Ha! @ is not perfect.
Old 12/12/2017, 20:49   #18

Surely, I'm not yet a droid, soon, I hope so.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2017, 20:52   #19

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,139
Quote:
OpenNos accepts an HTML attribute as characterName, as your site is working mostly for OpenNos websites, the result is kinda obvious.

But its easy to change the whole website to a other Server(for Example NosTayle ) but i know that 90% of the user where not even able to change it so i did it for OpenNos and done xD But i know what you mean but like i said maybe i fix it or not i mean the solution is here in the thread so they should be able to fix it self ?
Old 12/13/2017, 00:28   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSensitivex View Post
But its easy to change the whole website to a other Server(for Example NosTayle ) but i know that 90% of the user where not even able to change it so i did it for OpenNos and done xD But i know what you mean but like i said maybe i fix it or not i mean the solution is here in the thread so they should be able to fix it self ?
Your website is vulnerable. You wrote crap code. Amen.
Why you take it so long.

Quote:
OpenNos accepts a HTML attribute as characterName, as your site is working mostly for OpenNos websites, the result is kinda obvious.

What about your website?

Code:
Error: Not Found
    at /root/Website/app.js:130:17
    at Layer.handle [as handle_request] (/root/Website/node_modules/express/lib/router/layer.js:95:5)
    at trim_prefix (/root/Website/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:317:13)
    at /root/Website/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:284:7
    at Function.process_params (/root/Website/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:335:12)
    at next (/root/Website/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:275:10)
    at /root/Website/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:635:15
    at next (/root/Website/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:260:14)
    at Function.handle (/root/Website/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:174:3)
    at router (/root/Website/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:47:12)
    at Layer.handle [as handle_request] (/root/Website/node_modules/express/lib/router/layer.js:95:5)
    at Function.process_params (/root/Website/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:335:12)
    at /root/Website/app.js:119:13
    at urlencodedParser (/root/Website/node_modules/body-parser/lib/types/urlencoded.js:91:7)
Old 12/13/2017, 19:36   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by SystemX64™ View Post
Your website is vulnerable. You wrote crap code. Amen.
Why you take it so long.

What about your website?

Code:
Error: Not Found
    at /root/Website/app.js:130:17
    at /root/Website/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:635:15
    at next (/root/Website/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:260:14)
    at Function.handle (/root/Website/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:174:3)
    at router (/root/Website/node_modules/express/lib/router/index.js:47:12)
    at /root/Website/app.js:119:13
    at urlencodedParser (/root/Website/node_modules/body-parser/lib/types/urlencoded.js:91:7)
Looks like my PHP website is broken, let's write some quality code to fix that.

Oh, nevermind, looks like we were deploying an update of our process managers and, we forgot to launch the fallback website in production env :/

Sorry, next time we'll try to learn from you and write some quality code KAPPAAA
Old 12/13/2017, 20:23   #22

The Black Market: 173/1/0
Why just blame him and say "stupid code".
Try to help him to improve himself.

Don't be negative. Be positive.

Ich schau mir den Code demnächst mal an und schau ob deren Bedenken hier berechtigt sind.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/13/2017, 22:04   #23

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,139
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombasticx3 View Post
Why just blame him and say "stupid code".
Try to help him to improve himself.

Don't be negative. Be positive.

Ich schau mir den Code demnächst mal an und schau ob deren Bedenken hier berechtigt sind.
Ich ignoriere den kack sogar schon xD weil es unnötig ist da ich eigentlich schon von Anfang an sagte das der Code etwas scheiße aussieht :P aber die Seite macht was sie soll

und Das mit den Namen stimmt sogar aber Momentan etwas wenig Zeit dies zu fixen

Quote:
echo iconv('Latin1', 'Latin1', "<td>".$char["Name"]."</td>\n");
Wusste aber halt auch nicht das der Server an sich 'nen fick darauf gibt was im Char Namen steht xD vllt. wenn jemand Zeit dafür hat kann er es gerne Fixen und wir können es dann gerne auf mein Github hochladen als Fix ansonsten werde ich dies machen sobald ich irgendwann zeit habe
Old 12/14/2017, 15:50   #24

@ To be honest, your website is vulnerable to something much more serious than that reported by @ but it can be solved in a couple of minutes too.
Old 01/08/2018, 23:51   #25

how to i can disable recaptach verification?