Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale
You last visited: Today at 22:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold Exploit 16/08/2017

Discussion on Gold Exploit 16/08/2017 within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/17/2017, 10:53   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SystemX64™ View Post
You can use the exploit on a trash account and buy a cheap item from NosBazar in order to pass money to main account. NO.
Same way many guys abused for the dupe, they traced and banned the mains too, just fyi.

Btw. imo your selling strategy is very intresting, it's like:
'It will not be fixed, they wont find it, but you have to hurry to not miss the opportunity' - My question: Why should we hurry for beeing able to use the "Gold Exploit" if it wont be fixed?

PS: Its not my intention to be a ******, but your "0% ban risk (game feature)" is quite wrong or a just a lie (matter of oppinion). Your promoting it as an exploit, so its bannable, ofc theres a possibility they wont find it very fast, but in near or distance future they will find it. It's not a small amount of gold, so this exploit is able to change the hole economic situation, after that, your account will be traced and banned. I assume theres a low possibility for getting banned, if it is working as your saying. But theres not a 0% chance.

PPS: This post is not meant to be a hard criticism, just the thoughts I had while overflewing this thread.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/17/2017, 11:29   #17

The Black Market: 173/1/0

You sell something.
#waitingformove
#needrorc

BTW:
he says you can do up to 10kk per Account.
And u need to switch the IP.
I dunno. Something seems fishy.
Additionaly there is an unregular patch right now going on. I think it will be fixed afterwards.
Old 08/17/2017, 12:10   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liihes View Post
Same way many guys abused for the dupe, they traced and banned the mains too, just fyi.
It depends by the server. I never got banned for any dupe exploit nor A4 nor 7sp doing in this way on italian sever. Another example is PL server where they do not even check for minigame bots¿ and a person I know is using it 24/7 over 3 months. + You are not obliged to use it on Gameforge server -- just use it on Nostale TH or any other nostale where ban does not even exist. The bug itself does not present any automatic ban.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liihes View Post
Btw. imo your selling strategy is very intresting, it's like:
'It will not be fixed, they wont find it, but you have to hurry to not miss the opportunity' - My question: Why should we hurry for beeing able to use the "Gold Exploit" if it wont be fixed?
Please go to my second post and read it once again, I will no repeat myself only because people are unable to understand "IT WILL GET FIXED IN A WEEK", maybe less.
Old 08/17/2017, 14:01   #19

All gold production is traceable on NosTale games, Entwell has provided several recording functions and various tools to view these recordings.
On the European servers, if the economy of the game is directly affected, it is Gameforge that gives the instructions for the penalties so that it is on the servers : Italian, French, German, Turkish...

This is why the risk of ban is very far from being at "0%", it is necessary to make understand to the people who bought your services that it is a bug and the use of a bug gives in most cases a sanction.

For Nostale TH, I do not know how their staff works.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/17/2017, 14:01   #20

The Black Market: 131/0/0
100€ PSC with 100% risk.
Whoever risks 100€ that could be spend for other stuff is really dumb.
Old 08/17/2017, 14:39   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by NT Z0ltar View Post
All gold production is traceable on NosTale games, Entwell has provided several recording functions and various tools to view these recordings.
On the European servers, if the economy of the game is directly affected, it is Gameforge that gives the instructions for the penalties so that it is on the servers : Italian, French, German, Turkish...

This is why the risk of ban is very far from being at "0%", it is necessary to make understand to the people who bought your services that it is a bug and the use of a bug gives in most cases a sanction.

For Nostale TH, I do not know how their staff works.
Here is another genius that comes out with miraculous tools capable of tracing everything and everywhere. The truth is you do not know anything but you feel you have to write something negative.

There is no legal penalty except in-game ban -- not even automatic, and I repeat for the last time: THERE IS NOT ONLY GAMEFORGE. People are so stupid that they feel the need to repeat the same idiosyncrasies of the previous post.

People spend millions of euros on cigarettes and drugs every day and they boast. People buy a 1000€ iPhone that has a hardware worth less than 100€ and they are happy. But when it comes to virtual goods they all become fake moralists taken by panic.

Poor children complain because someone else can afford what they will never get in life. Apart you do not have a life or you would not waste your time writing here.

We do not care what you think, you are not obliged to buy.

The next unnecessary comments will be reported for spam, this discussion was created for the sole purpose of selling.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2017, 14:56   #22

I just said that using such a bug is easily traceable and that there is a good chance of being banned.
I add to my answer a little PDF of entwell concerning the use of their old tool for logs, this old tool was already able to see so many, the new one must be able to do much more.

My goal is not to bother you, nor to deter people from buying what you sell, but to warn about possible penalties in game.

When you sell a product, you avoid lying about it (because I doubt it is a mistake on your part).

Even if I do not have to justify myself, I want to tell you that I am much less present on this forum than you because I have a life and a lot of work, I do not say that you do not have but do not judge people so quickly.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Nostale Log Tool Manual_Eng.pdf (322.0 KB, 90 views)
Old 08/17/2017, 15:20   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by NT Z0ltar View Post
I just said that using such a bug is easily traceable and that there is a good chance of being banned.
I add to my answer a little PDF of entwell concerning the use of their old tool for logs, this old tool was already able to see so many, the new one must be able to do much more.

My goal is not to bother you, nor to deter people from buying what you sell, but to warn about possible penalties in game.

When you sell a product, you avoid lying about it (because I doubt it is a mistake on your part).

Even if I do not have to justify myself, I want to tell you that I am much less present on this forum than you because I have a life and a lot of work, I do not say that you do not have but do not judge people so quickly.

That tool is very old and the NosBazar was not even implemented at the time. The phrase was in general and not referring to you, people are quite boring. And I think I have given enough evidence of their stupidity so I do not apologize. If you want to talk to me privately, I am always available.

--
You are not evaluating the % ban on what "might" happen but on what happens when you use it. Ban can only be made through manual checks by the staff, which is not a consequence of the bug and not even a certain fact. There are servers like NosTale TH that do not have any kind of staff and therefore you will never be banned.

Different speech for the minigames, in this case they are 99% bannable.
In fact if you are wrong with the timing or the score you will be banned istantanly by the server.
Old 08/17/2017, 15:35   #24

Chaos in NosVendetta hahaha
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/17/2017, 16:10   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanco69 View Post
Chaos in NosVendetta hahaha
Not with this exploit.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/17/2017, 16:17   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkyZShadow View Post
Not with this exploit.
And which one?
Old 08/17/2017, 16:18   #27

Guys stop this spam .-. Do you want the product he offered? Buy it. Do not you want it? Do not buy it. Do you really need to create 20 pages of discussions? So what does it change to you if you sell it or not? xD

No sense :3
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/17/2017, 16:23   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanco69 View Post
And which one?
With an exploit....
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2017, 16:52   #29

Vendetta is not concerned by this exploit (at least, not the today's chaos)
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2017, 17:07   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlowaXD View Post
Vendetta is not concerned by this exploit (at least, not the today's chaos)
Nice try Nice Joke.Your Family Bought all SP from Nos basar xD
Closed Thread