Don't worry, he will pop out new "secured api" code with his new computer he bought from OpenNos servers' money :3
Which API ? There's no API i mean he thinks it's an API but its Ciapa he's stupid so we don't need to talk about it he said too to my other hoster that the api is encrypted i need to ask here @ wtf did you smoked? XDD and tell me the way how you encrypted it because its not working its still plaintext
PS: Link still works
There is difference between public and private information.
Also, check your english because it is very hard to figure out what you are talking about.
I'm not as bad as most of people that pretend to be "devs" here.
If you want to competite against me, I won't even try simply because I know by far that there are much things I still need to learn.
But, don't think I'm stupid enough to be as bad as some retards to totally unsecure my projects.
I don't pretend to be english native so yeh, sometime my sentences are poor, sad but I'm improving myself everyday
Anyway, this "who has the longest ****" conversation stops here for me.
Added NosBreak~
Sorry but i dont add NosAngel? I mean and check it they cant even add a Download without to Show a Part of PHP Code. And i Accept now Only Private Messages to add a Server all others get Deleted
@, In my opinion be a programmer or a developer is synonymous with shame. I live for hacking and cross the border between the reality and the impossible is the only thing that makes me proud of myself. The code is only a tool to achieve a goal and anyone can write it. Nothing which we can boast as many do on this forum.
[Release]NosTale P-Server Launcher 03/23/2017 - Nostale - 15 Replies Hello Epvp,
in the case that MyTale still change the .exe I Release a Launcher where you can Play on every NosTale P-Server that works with the GF Client as Example MyTale, Nostale4DE. With the Launcher you just need 1 Launcher to play on every P-Server and you can still play without Problems on the Official NosTale the only thing you need to know IP and Port of the Server you can get it easy by asking the Server.
For the first i give you IP and Port for NosTale4DE
IP=188.138.107.185...
NosTale Privat Server Launcher [TOP] 11/23/2016 - Nostale - 7 Replies Nostale launcher for p-server
What's in it there?
-authorization from the site of your server
-nostale client download
-update files
-news
-setting
-launcher play nostalex.dat
-cpanel
-Beautiful design