so, anyone to answer me? should I be waiting for the serv to go back online today or just try tomorrow? thanks in advance guys, you're doing an awesome job anyways :>
so, anyone to answer me? should I be waiting for the serv to go back online today or just try tomorrow? thanks in advance guys, you're doing an awesome job anyways :>
The common user can't really answer you, because we don't know it too. May Kaddo leaves an answer here soon, how long it'll take.
were gut lihes das du auch nicht weiter stöhrst den kaddo hatt glaube ich gerade ne menge zu tuhn
+1
Liihes soll endlich mal Kaddo und mich in Ruhe lassen. Liihes hat selbst geschrieben, dass er jede 5. Minute diese Seite aktualisiert. Da sieht man mal das der nichts besseres zutun hat.^^
kaddo ich weis nit ops dir bekannt ist aber wieso dropt man so viel schroot in den sp stone maps ? könntest du es bitte nach den gold fix auch beheben ?
Server crashed for some unknown reason.
I'm updating the VPS real quick and starting the server right afterwards.
Could take ~10-30min. Maybe shorter, maybe longer. Who knows.
Edit: Have to update the source again. Sp Rightclick = dc xd
kaddo was ist mit der dmg formel los ? gestern mache ich noch 12-13k norm dmg nun nur noch 9.5k ? was da los selbe auf meine mage gestern 7-9k pro hit nun nur noch 2.8k ?
Don't forget buffs and a lot of things are not coded (Passive skills, buffs, others equipment, weapon effect, and some fix come soon.) + Monster damage/ resistance system come today if all is ok
Tutorial Microsoft SQL Server OpenNos 04/03/2018 - Nostale - 14 Replies 1.) Download SQL server 2016 and choose Developer Edition
2.) Start the setup (Iso file)
3.) Choose Developer Version (Free)
4.) Select
In instance Features, check they boxes
[opennos]The project 'OpenNos.Login' failed to build. 08/03/2017 - Nostale - 9 Replies Hello I have a problem with the package manager console to run the update- database command to opennos soon as I executes the command, he said: The project ' opennos.login ' failed to build
What to do? I made the updates to Microsoft Visual Studio thank you ..
VPS OPENNOS HELP 06/25/2016 - Nostale - 4 Replies Hello this is another post if someone can help me to host opennos.. i dont know what im doing wrong i need to change in mysql localhost to my ip host? or what i have in the launcher good ip firewall desactived all something its wrong..
Problem Server OpenNos 05/24/2016 - Nostale - 2 Replies hi..i have this problem...can someone help me?I play in nostale Italy, when I go to start the d me from that mistake server that I put in the screen
Suche P Server(Files von OpenNos). 05/14/2016 - Nostale - 0 Replies Ich weiß nicht ob das hier der richtige Bereich ist, deswegen schreibe Ich es einfach mal hier rein.
Wieso Ich einen Server suche: Ich bekomme immer eine Error Meldung, wenn Ich meinen eigenen Server(Die Files von OpenNos) updaten will. Da mir hier anscheinend keiner weiter helfen kann mit den Error, suche Ich deswegen einen Server mit den Files von OpenNos. Hätte vor die Skills von SP 6-8 zu testen und zusehen wie die so aussehen. Da mein jetziger Account inaktiv ist und kein Gold auf dem...