->~Teiko~
Even if there are some crash exploits like you said, you should first thank him for his work and for setting it free, these files aren't perfect, that's obvious, but it's the best core in avalaible functions
What a kid, you got better files? All you do is criticize other's work, it might not be secure at the moment but he will improve. Instead of trying to shut down people's work you'd better support them.
The error message means that the core has problems with loading config files, check the file names and folder names, don't change them.
Also, only edit var values like IP = 127.0.0.1 by IP = 88.88.88.88 (keep the spaces and same syntax)
I hope I've been clear enough
@feyzi90 solutions incoming, please stand by until we post how to fix it
XenoCore 1.4.0 06/05/2015 - Nostale - 30 Replies I open this thread in order to gift something to epvp community, despite the events that happened in the past.
http://i.gyazo.com/94e952edfc932894df5430eb729c5b 00.png
Today, i'm happy to prove my theory about Xeno's Tale files. Are nothing more than WAAT files with some edits.
Congratulations, once again you have made fool by a 15 years kid.
The files are full bugs, is evident that who wrote this extension is a beginner.
In any case, have fun with XenoCore files (CodeName: B.W.E - Bad...
XenoCore 1.4.0 05/19/2015 - Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies Hey i have XenoCore fichier serveur ^^ add skype for mor information saber.setti I am french sorry for my bad english ;-(