You last visited: Today at 22:47
Advertisement
[Release] WAAT Server Files
Discussion on [Release] WAAT Server Files within the Nostale forum part of the MMORPGs category.
07/03/2013, 23:21
#1756
elite*gold: 157
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 218
Received Thanks: 17
Achso okay schade ^^
07/04/2013, 05:20
#1757
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
when upload the new update??
07/04/2013, 14:33
#1758
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
If anyone can help me, I followed the guide completely and managed to do everything in both videos but upon logging in, the game freezes and I can't log in the server. Please help.
(Yes I have seen the SQLDump video and I followed exactly as he did)
07/04/2013, 15:13
#1759
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 514
Received Thanks: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by
jetboard15
If anyone can help me, I followed the guide completely and managed to do everything in both videos but upon logging in, the game freezes and I can't log in the server. Please help.
(Yes I have seen the SQLDump video and I followed exactly as he did)
Try with Xampp
07/04/2013, 15:26
#1760
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by
szymek111
Try with Xampp
Did that SAME thing happened.
07/04/2013, 15:36
#1761
elite*gold: 2778
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,527
Received Thanks: 1,044
Try to turn off your firewall.
07/04/2013, 15:41
#1762
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
When do I turn it off, upon logging in?
07/04/2013, 21:37
#1763
elite*gold: 2778
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 3,527
Received Thanks: 1,044
I can't really get what you're trying to say, but yes you have to try to login after you turned it off.
07/04/2013, 23:24
#1764
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 478
Received Thanks: 235
Quote:
Die "W00T" Files von Deledt sind eher auf Optik ausgerichtet, WAAT wiederum auf Funktionen..
So weil du irgendwie keine beweise lierfen kannst halt bitte das nächste mal deine scheiss Finger von der Tastatur bevor du son scheiss schreibst.
07/04/2013, 23:44
#1765
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,832
Received Thanks: 4,152
Hmm hattest zwischenzeitlich mehrere Kommentare abgelassen, sogar zu dem Post. Woher die Verzögerung?
Digga, kiff net soviel
07/04/2013, 23:58
#1766
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 478
Received Thanks: 235
Quote:
Hmm hattest zwischenzeitlich mehrere Kommentare abgelassen, sogar zu dem Post. Woher die Verzögerung?
Digga, kiff net soviel
Ich bin voll da, doch irgendwie werfen leute sachen in den Raum ohne irgendwelche beweise das kotzt einen richtig an.
07/05/2013, 17:27
#1767
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 514
Received Thanks: 65
07/05/2013, 18:04
#1768
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,017
Received Thanks: 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by
szymek111
Why did you post this Site?
It is enough posted
07/05/2013, 18:08
#1769
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 514
Received Thanks: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Marvin341
Why did you post this Site?
It is enough posted
To inform when is live ...
07/05/2013, 19:17
#1770
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,017
Received Thanks: 167
Quote:
Originally Posted by
szymek111
To inform when is live ...
When it was Live? The Waat 0.9 ??
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:47 .