Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[PvP Server] NosVoria

Discussion on [PvP Server] NosVoria within the Nostale PServer Advertising forum part of the Nostale category.

Old 03/17/2022, 00:52   #16

elite*gold: 0
of course, there is more chance of winning the lottery loool
Old 03/18/2022, 13:51   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diancie View Post
No front but thats possible if you are lucky.
I even had 68% crit but no raid dmgs so meh. Its more as possible but people are still dumb and think everything gets boosted. Haters gonna hate
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/27/2022, 14:06   #18

Biggest trash server i ever seen supports kick for to do a 1v1 / owner is just the same trash and random ban
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/27/2022, 17:16   #19

Don't open a server if you're not able to manage it. =) Only for donations
Old 03/28/2022, 18:49   #20

Well, i quit playing this Server cause :

They removed raids cause it caused "laggs".

Until now it didn't got fixed and instead of looking for those issues they make all time -20% on shopitems (Mall) or limited offers.

In my eyes just now a cashgrab ****.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/30/2022, 00:30   #21

Discord invite link?
Old 03/31/2022, 23:34   #22

elite*gold: 30
Decent Server, had fun for a few weeks, but the gap between f2p and non-f2p is just too huge and this kinda drains the fun.

Regardless of that I still enjoyed my time there, give it a shot if you got nothing else to do
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/01/2022, 19:13   #23

Let's clear some stuff first:

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsd@y View Post
Biggest trash server i ever seen supports kick for to do a 1v1 / owner is just the same trash and random ban
The guy that kick people for doing 1vs1 was already kicked out of being a supporter after the day that happened. And also got banned. You probably got banned for doing something that wasn't allowed in our rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PenguinXD View Post
Well, i quit playing this Server cause :

They removed raids cause it caused "laggs".

Until now it didn't got fixed and instead of looking for those issues they make all time -20% on shopitems (Mall) or limited offers.

In my eyes just now a cashgrab shit.
Your so called lagging raids were already fixed a week ago or something and there are no real issues on that anymore. It's hard to manage everyone's need cuz we don't have that much time ourselves but we are tryin at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itzleo28 View Post
Discord invite link?
Should be added soon again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saber none View Post
Decent Server, had fun for a few weeks, but the gap between f2p and non-f2p is just too huge and this kinda drains the fun.

Regardless of that I still enjoyed my time there, give it a shot if you got nothing else to do
Thanks for your positive feedback and we are thankful that you still got some fun by playing on NosVoria. And hope people like you are coming back after we balance everything so that even f2p-players have fun playing.
Old 04/02/2022, 12:07   #24

Schlechtester owner weit und breit bannt Leute wenn er 1vs1 verliert mit boosted privat Account und heult rum bei leuten vlt solltest du erstmal lernen nen server zu Leiten bevor du andere fragst nach in game sachen als admin dieser server ist nur geld geil

Und owner vkt online boosted eq mit boosted shells hab sogar Screenshots also sieht man ja geld reagiert server

Shinigame hatte ja auch boosted stuff hat man ja gesehen oder jetzt yaliah mit boosted rüssi ist ja richtig schlaues System ����
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/03/2022, 19:41   #25

edit : justice.
Old 04/14/2022, 14:14   #26

edit : justice.

Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/14/2022, 15:06   #27

This Server was made for making fast money. At beginn it seems cool and we had fun but with a lot of buggs.. They always told you that " we are working " but nothing happens. They "working fast only if they get donations and sell EQ for money this is so embarassing. And i think they dont know how to work on a private server lol.. 1-2 Weeks they close 100% server and they are so bad. Dont join here ! Owner sell eq... big Looser
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/14/2022, 18:44   #28

The server was fun, for those who want to make a pvp server, make sure you know how to code and not sell equipment and sps, Zayten I had a good time on the server but the moment you sell something sooner or later the server knows it and the server dies.

Unfortunately, it was the worst server in the matter of updates, they did not know how to do anything

Glad to get this sp without having to pay

But don't sell this....

This server should have the name of StunVoria or DiscountseverydayTale
Old 04/14/2022, 23:10   #29

Update : Zayten has been kicked and removed from staff.
Here's discord announcement :

__________________________________________________ ___________

Important Information:

after successful verification me and akash took away all rights from zayten.
zayten will leave the server and override all rights to me.

Since checking the boosted accounts would take too much time and be very confusing, I would take the following action if I was commissioned to do so.

-all accounts are set to 0.
-donator will receive compensation in the next few days as soon as i have the server under control.

I hope this is the right solution and hope this misunderstanding will not happen to us again.
me and akash run this server alone now.
I apologize for the inconvenience and I hope you're with us when we restart. unfortunately we never noticed that zayten manipulated us, I only found out about it myself this afternoon.

I'll let you know as soon as the server has been reset.

__________________________________________________ ___________
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/15/2022, 19:08   #30

same owner same setting
same bug same dont fix anything
why u need to wipe server
like joke
Thanks
1 User

Tags