Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale > Nostale PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 14:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[International] Olympus: Ascend | Opening 20/11/2021

Discussion on [International] Olympus: Ascend | Opening 20/11/2021 within the Nostale PServer Advertising forum part of the Nostale category.

Old 03/27/2022, 10:58   #196

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by erixor View Post
We never ignored the player's feedbacks, just because a suggestion isn't implemented doesn't mean it hasn't been thought over.

The main issue is that we released with act 5.2 and we were very late compared to all the other servers in terms of content, so we couldn't spend as much time as we would have wanted on Quality of Life and player's suggestions if we wanted to catch up on the missing content.

A lot of the player's suggestions have already been implemented, and we often gather feedbacks about the state of the game, like we did for act 6.1 for example. We noticed it didn't please most players so we made changes quickly in order to make it more enjoyable

You're not one of the toxic, all my experiences. It happened before you moved to the Olympus team. I can't provide any clear evidence because it's been a long time. (When the players were still online 600+ ) But back then, when I tried Offered any comments, they rejected and insulted me with all sorts of disdain. It was so ridiculous that I was annoyed and quit playing Olympus. but after a while I have presented what I had to offer again.
Old 03/29/2022, 23:20   #197

Well imo the receding player base has nothing to do with the quality of the server (Which was pretty fun at least for me).
NosTale is dying overall, people who were hooked are growing up and moving on.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/30/2022, 12:33   #198

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,139
Quote:
Originally Posted by kriad View Post
Well imo the receding player base has nothing to do with the quality of the server (Which was pretty fun at least for me).
NosTale is dying overall, people who were hooked are growing up and moving on.
Nostale itself is not that much dying as this server. If your gameplay is boring after a time your server will die. If your team is kinda toxic people will leave too. This server has more as 1 factor why it's dying
Thanks
5 Users
Old 03/31/2022, 09:43   #199

Server dead.
When founder is a failure, server is a failure.
Noswings, Noswings 2.0, Olympus.... After 6 private server opened for 3 months max, It"s time to give up.
Before u open a private server, you have to be a good person.
Founders are bully and racist. Community (don't know if 100 players online max per day is called a community) is bad bad bad.
Hope they don't delete this message for hide (another one) the true.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/31/2022, 14:10   #200

NosWings had how many versions? Like 5 or 6? All of them was failure even the French ones
How many versions do you plan for Olympus?

Don't waste your time on Olympus, don't play it. Admin Team is very toxic, they rather update Item Shop instead game, time is most valuable thing you got so don't waste by playing Olympus
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/01/2022, 15:54   #201

Toxic staff, they offered us a **** for an unplanned maintenance, that's ******* outrageous!

proof :

Thanks
13 Users
Old 04/01/2022, 19:05   #202

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisuko View Post
Toxic staff, they offered us a **** for an unplanned maintenance, that's ******* outrageous!

proof :

You realize that if it is today. That it was an April Fool's joke. I find it more funny than toxic. No idea from when it is, since I no longer play it, and am not on the Discord. But assume that it is from today
Old 04/01/2022, 19:33   #203

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecrazyviktor View Post
You realize that if it is today. That it was an April Fool's joke. I find it more funny than toxic. No idea from when it is, since I no longer play it, and am not on the Discord. But assume that it is from today
This is outrageous! They also call their players ****! April fool or not, it's not something you say to people
Imagine being a ****! It's ******* racism

proofs :

THIS IS NOT FUNNY
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/01/2022, 19:48   #204

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisuko View Post
This is outrageous! They also call their players ****! April fool or not, it's not something you say to people
Imagine being a ****! It's ******* racism

proofs :

THIS IS NOT FUNNY
You can also exaggerate with excitement. If it were permanent, you could really get upset. It's just a joke and stays only for one day.
Old 04/11/2022, 12:21   #205

Olympus discord is back!
Join at
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/11/2022, 21:51   #206

Olympus Update Recap (30/03 - 10/04)

New Features
- Added a notification system. A notification will appear for ingame events such as Caligor, Fernon, item sale on bazaar, and more.
- C25 -> C45 Equipment Conversion.
- Added a "Safe Upgrading" option.
- Added a new Instant Battle (c25 - c50) - Hard mode.

QoL
- Exp penalty for being in a group is removed.
- Stack size has been increased from 999 to 9999.
- Added UI buttons for Warp and Notifications.
- Partners can now wear hero resistances.
- Increased chances of getting r7/8 through betting.
- Disabled aggro limit in pocket dimensions.
- Increased the sale price of some minor trophies.
- Added new daily & weekly achievements, also increased the rewards for some of the existing ones.

Fernon
- Schedule: Wednesdays, Saturdays, Sundays @ 12:30 & 18:30 ST.
- Changed the sword mechanic back to pulling to allow for faster raids.
- Added NPC buffer in front of Fernon entrance.
- Fernon rewards have been increased.

Caligor
- Schedule: Every day @ 12:00 & 18:00 ST.
- Now requires contribution points to receive rewards.
- The winning team will receive a shell fragment as an extra reward.
- Added Kills / Deaths counter in Caligor.

Other Raids
- Reduced the HP of Zenas & Erenia and other changes to make them faster. Increased the chances of getting the rare rewards.
- A4 dungeons have got increased chance to drop divine fairies, and shell fragments were added to the box.

*Most of those changes were suggested and voted on by the community.
To suggest and vote on other suggestions join our discord!
Thanks
7 Users
Old 04/13/2022, 23:48   #207

olympus moment xD
Old 04/14/2022, 00:17   #208

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexon333 View Post
olympus moment xD
There were same **** with the A4 Raid **** were people from Team i dont wanna Mention his Name(Zeref) said its actually not possible that people get the **** to there server too. At the end i wrote Pumba thats bullshit and sent him a auto publish bot and tada same day the bot got added and it were possible.( The bot existed like 1y before i wrote to pumba the suggestions got declined few days before the message to him)

Basicly just ask few times after a time it gets accepted. I mean Caligor got Declined to
Old 04/14/2022, 00:54   #209

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexon333 View Post
olympus moment xD
are you trying to say that olympus team can change their mind about things and listen to player's feedback?

as for middle part, you took a screenshot late night to show players on 1 channel, congrats.
actual concurrent players during most active hours are higher (also a lot of players are usually on different channels), and the amount of unique active players are even higher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FI0w View Post
There were same shit with the A4 Raid shit were people from Team i dont wanna Mention his Name(Zeref) said its actually not possible that people get the shit to there server too. At the end i wrote Pumba thats bullshit and sent him a auto publish bot and tada same day the bot got added and it were possible.( The bot existed like 1y before i wrote to pumba the suggestions got declined few days before the message to him)

Basicly just ask few times after a time it gets accepted. I mean Caligor got Declined to
all this story says is just like the previous post, the team is willing to listen. he probably didn't know about that auto publish bot at the time, i certainly didn't know, and it got added afterwards, so what's the problem here? (other than you hating on the team for no good reason)
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/14/2022, 01:33   #210

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vee0 View Post

all this story says is just like the previous post, the team is willing to listen. he probably didn't know about that auto publish bot at the time, i certainly didn't know, and it got added afterwards, so what's the problem here? (other than you hating on the team for no good reason)
Not rly, i dont care if the Team changes there mind. But saying it's not possible right now instead of using google for 2 seconds is ridiculous.
And to be honest there are reasons why you can "hate" the team. Even if it wasn't hate from me, I just said that some of the team don't even do any research before rejecting a suggestion.