Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale > Nostale PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 18:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[International] Olympus: Ascend | Opening 20/11/2021

Discussion on [International] Olympus: Ascend | Opening 20/11/2021 within the Nostale PServer Advertising forum part of the Nostale category.

Old 11/21/2021, 09:58   #46

elite*gold: 0
Currently my play time is ~12 hours and i'm almost level 90
I sincerely want to say that this server has so far met my expectations and I really enjoy playing it.
Although it is one of the easier servers i still feel some challenge in it.
Thank you for this great server and keep up this good work!
Thanks
6 Users
Old 11/21/2021, 21:38   #47

Nvm the server is great
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/21/2021, 21:43   #48

Good Server, please pay me now for this comment.

Oke time for the real comment.

It's a good Server, i like the new ideas for example the Achievementsystem, Rifts and the Buffspots.

Overall, it's a **** good sourcebased Server. (Its stable, it's running smooth) way better then any phony opennos Server.

Please don't end like NosWings, do it good.

PPS :

I will write another comment when i'm more into it. (Having more experience in this Server)
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/21/2021, 21:45   #49

Received Thanks: 1,024
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesoba View Post
-Server is pretty much p2w
-The staff is so childish its unbelievable (heard they are boosting up players for money)
-too much bugs that its almost non-playable
-a copy of vendetta but only with taking the bad part of it, i'm currently level 91 and i can advice whoever wants to play a fair and decent game, this server is not for you.
Hello!

- If you have any suggestions to make the server less p2w, please feel free to tell us, because we don't really see how rewarding players from playing the game is p2w

- If you "hear" something, make sure to have any proofs to back up your claims, because nobody from our staff is boosting anyone. People might get good equipment because they spent money in the shop or because they paid on NosWings. Hence, all their shop coins were refunded.

- Too much bugs that it's almost non-playable: Please, quote issues that have blocked you from getting lvl 1 to 91 in less than 2 days, because so far, we reached 680 players online and had absolutely no lags. The only issues we had were with families and most of them should be fixed as of now.

- Please give us directions on how to improve the server then, we're ready to listen to any claims and suggestions from the players.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 11/21/2021, 21:54   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesoba View Post
-Server is pretty much p2w
-The staff is so childish its unbelievable (heard they are boosting up players for money)
-too much bugs that its almost non-playable
-a copy of vendetta but only with taking the bad part of it, i'm currently level 91 and i can advice whoever wants to play a fair and decent game, this server is not for you.
I don't think we're playing on the same server

So here my point of view since I started yesterday :

- The server is much easier than before, you don't have to grind hours to reach level 90+
- There is a brand new loyalty system that granted you many purchasable item (like nosbazar medal, adventurer bagpack, and many others things)
- You can have EVERYTHING by just playing
- You have a very reactive support, at almost any time of the day
- The game run very smoothly
- They planned many new features
- They listen their players (it wasn't really the case on NosWings)
- Everything works properly as it should (despite some minor bug)
- I saw 0bug who stop my progression during my little journey
- A copy? Vendetta was already a copy of official so ... What are you talking about ?
- The famous legend that the staff is boosting people kill me everytime xD that's always nice to spread false information

Well, i certainly missing some information, but hey, you should join really, it's been years i didn't enjoy Nostale, and thanks to Blowa and his whole team, i really enjoy it again
Thanks
7 Users
Old 11/21/2021, 22:00   #51

elite*gold: 162
After the first day you have to say that Olympus is extremely good, so far there have been no problems with DDOS, lags, extreme errors or the like.
Small errors are usually observed during the day and then corrected with maintenance in the evening.

When leveling you can decide whether you are questing or leveling via archivements.
At first in the LDT you feel like your first offical times, where you needed a small group to get on "quickly", just nice!

Overall, the first impression is very good.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/21/2021, 22:00   #52

I do not recommend this server, if you want to play for a long time and look for a serious and professional staff,
here are some +pros and -cons about it
I played it until Lv90

+ or - game is not too easy, you don't get +13-15 Sps very fast
+ good questline
+ no big lag

- Staff bans you for no reason if you ping them and ask them a question about the game
- Staff is trolling people sometimes, here's a screenshot which I took from their discord
- There is not much people (I expected a lot more after the release) so I think after few months the server will be dead
- After launching the game the CPU runs very high, which is not normal for a nostale game, so it's possible that some things behind the scenes are happening while you play the game
- server seems p2w
- staff can't take criticism

I will not tell anyone who I am in this server or ingame, since I have the feeling they would ban me discord+ingame for my honest review.

I made bad experience overall.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 11/21/2021, 22:12   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeDevourer View Post
I do not recommend this server, if you want to play for a long time and look for a serious and professional staff,
here are some +pros and -cons about it
I played it until Lv90

+ or - game is not too easy, you don't get +13-15 Sps very fast
+ good questline
+ no big lag

- Staff bans you for no reason if you ping them and ask them a question about the game
- Staff is trolling people sometimes, here's a screenshot which I took from their discord
- There is not much people (I expected a lot more after the release) so I think after few months the server will be dead
- After launching the game the CPU runs very high, which is not normal for a nostale game, so it's possible that some things behind the scenes are happening while you play the game
Heyo!
Thanks for the feedback!

- Some staff members ban if you ping them, that's written in the rules, it's just a discord ban though.

- Yes, we are trolling, we're not official server staff members and we can be a bit more free with the community. I don't see how me answering "6 months" is a troll that can be taken seriously tho

- There are a lot of people, we had 680 online players earlier in the afternoon, and channel 1 was full at 500/500 players. Most "big" servers run at 150 players online and allow alts, so it would be more realistic to say ~100 online players

- About the CPU running very high, if you still feel like it, could you make a ticket about it ? We can try to pinpoint the issues. Since we don't have the official source code, we have to reverse engineer their files in order to add custom features such as the search bar in the inventory or the achievement system. One of these features might be causing the issue
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/21/2021, 22:20   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by erixor View Post
Heyo!
Thanks for the feedback!

- Some staff members ban if you ping them, that's written in the rules, it's just a discord ban though.

- Yes, we are trolling, we're not official server staff members and we can be a bit more free with the community. I don't see how me answering "6 months" is a troll that can be taken seriously tho

- There are a lot of people, we had 680 online players earlier in the afternoon, and channel 1 was full at 500/500 players. Most "big" servers run at 150 players online and allow alts, so it would be more realistic to say ~100 online players

- About the CPU running very high, if you still feel like it, could you make a ticket about it ? We can try to pinpoint the issues. Since we don't have the official source code, we have to reverse engineer their files in order to add custom features such as the search bar in the inventory or the achievement system. One of this feature might be causing the issue
I did not know that you would reply nicely, since it seemed very different on the discord itself, but it's good to know.

It's just that the CPU runs much higher than official nostale and I was wondering why.

Sadly, I can not make the ticket since I am scared I would get banned ingame and discord if I do so, because I wrote my honest opinion about the server. There was already people who got banned for pinging a staff member and asked them a normal question and I have never seen something like this in another discord. Especially the rule itself, just seems odd to me.

Anyway, I wish you good luck with the server, I might stop it, when I reach the max. Lvl or when there is less players.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/21/2021, 22:23   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeDevourer View Post
I did not know that you would reply nicely, since it seemed very different on the discord itself, but it's good to know.

It's just that the CPU runs much higher than official nostale and I was wondering why.

Sadly, I can not make the ticket since I am scared I would get banned ingame and discord if I do so, because I wrote my honest opinion about the server. There was already people who got banned for pinging a staff member and asked them a normal question and I have never seen something like this in another discord. Especially the rule itself, just seems odd to me.

Anyway, I wish you good luck with the server, I might stop it, when I reach the max. Lvl or when there is less players.
Yeah, that's why I usually just block people pinging me instead of banning

As a comparison, here's what I got for CPU usage in NosVille:

My guess is that maybe you enabled the "unlock FPS" option and your pc isn't that powerful, but maybe that's not it so we'll take a look to see what might cause high CPU usage
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/22/2021, 16:03   #56

this server is FULL of scammer and admin do nothing
someone spam a scam link yesterday and today in megaphones
and staff do nothing !
WHY not ip ban the scammer?
someone ping everyone in the discord and staff dont care they ping me 11 times already!
they are busy banning the legit people instead of the scammer and pinger in discord
someone posted nude at night and admin was sleep DO NOTHING
wtf?
other private server dont have this problem.......
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/22/2021, 16:14   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaGuEttEServer View Post
this server is FULL of scammer and admin do nothing
someone spam a scam link yesterday and today in megaphones
and staff do nothing !
WHY not ip ban the scammer?
someone ping everyone in the discord and staff dont care they ping me 11 times already!
they are busy banning the legit people instead of the scammer and pinger in discord
someone posted nude at night and admin was sleep DO NOTHING
wtf?
other private server dont have this problem.......
Hello!
We do ban the people sending phishing links and pinging everyone on the discord and in game. It's most likely the same person, using a VPN, hence, banning his IP is useless (we're still doing it though, but you can hardly run out of VPN IP addresses). If you're unhappy about that, I suggest you directly contact discord.

Edit: Yes, staff does sleep at night. So if a random madlad decides to show up and send phishing links or pics when everyone is asleep, it's kinda hard to delete
Thanks
7 Users
Old 11/22/2021, 22:49   #58

elite*gold: 9
Received Thanks: 1,175
ive been playing nos way to long so i have some experience, anyway;

Pro's:

- The Best comes first: No Multiaccounts!
- Stable Server, compared to any other Server.
- Vendetta feeling, not afraid to take stuff from vendetta since people enjoyed it.
- Achievements: They make everything so much better. Whole new content to complete with it.
- Discord bots for Act 4 raids, Instant battles and co
- Good server Economy due it being a new Server
- Developer team that has a clue about stuff, knows how to handle the coding
- Enough parts that usually feel shitty (like 5.1, lower raids) feel now rewarding as hell.
- Many quality of life features, that actually matter alot
- No fucking sp point system that needs you to eat every 10 minutes. Jeez.
- Loyality is a really good system that gives you some goals each day.
- There's a wiki for most of the things you need, looking at it answers 80% of players questions

Honestly i could list some more things that i really like, but just go ahead and look through the wiki yourself or test it.

Con's:

- I might not agree with most of the gamedesign changes or balancing that is happening (Can't compare this to Wings, it's way way better now.)
- Theres been a lot of maintenances happening for smaller fixes, which i guess will be getting less - i'm sure, but still it do be kinda interupting. (Don't get me wrong, the fact fixes happen is good. but rip my blessings.)
- Mobaggro (for me mainly in 5.2 luring) feels really weird/akward atm. (AI was said to be changed at some point, but not the highest priority rn)
- Wings of friendship for example seem very limited, and barely any existent. Makes it feel kinda sad to play with a friend early game or in general. (Stand yesterday, there wasnt even any in bazar at all.)
- Small things that really are not mention worthy

Some people are scared the server will get boring after a while, but so far i cannot complain. Will also need to see about that when the server runs a bit longer. With still content to come, even if it gets boring after a while, theres always a reason to return.
Overall comparing it to wings, the server improved by alot and even if i disagree with some of the gamedesign choices (i'm a biased archer player) - it's good.

Remember, all this feedback is from a kinda early state of the release and can still change by big amounts into positive or negative. One day i'll update it, but for now thats the view of me looking at it.

anyway gl back to grinding
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/27/2021, 23:09   #59

Staff behavior is not changed, that's the same as NosWings era.
Staff acts like they are policemans and puts their guns on the top of your head for anything.
They treat their "customers" like potato's bags without rights.

Gameplay wise seems fine, but i noticed that % on betting and some drops are really odd.
I played 12h yesterday and did 4 hours of farming at magmaros. 2hours straight i got 0 magmaros gloves, the next 2 hours i got 3 in total. A lot of people claim they get even 4/hour.

I bet my 92 bow with 40 red amulets (4kk each) and the highest rarity i got is r4, for 15 amulets straight i got 1 succes and 3 fails in a row.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/27/2021, 23:32   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloTower1 View Post
Staff behavior is not changed, that's the same as NosWings era.
Staff acts like they are policemans and puts their guns on the top of your head for anything.
They treat their "customers" like potato's bags without rights.

Gameplay wise seems fine, but i noticed that % on betting and some drops are really odd.
I played 12h yesterday and did 4 hours of farming at magmaros. 2hours straight i got 0 magmaros gloves, the next 2 hours i got 3 in total. A lot of people claim they get even 4/hour.

I bet my 92 bow with 40 red amulets (4kk each) and the highest rarity i got is r4, for 15 amulets straight i got 1 succes and 3 fails in a row.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rand...ber_generation
Thanks
2 Users