Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale > Nostale PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 02:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[INTERNATIONAL] Void - Official Thread

Discussion on [INTERNATIONAL] Void - Official Thread within the Nostale PServer Advertising forum part of the Nostale category.

Old 08/29/2022, 12:07   #166

elite*gold: 0

Hello fellow NosTale player,

NosVoid Battle Pass Season 2 is out, where you can get unique rewards with completing battle pass. Don't forget to check our wiki & discord for more informations.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/30/2022, 23:37   #167

Our new wiki is available from now on. You can find everything in our new wiki :

SPOILER

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/02/2022, 19:59   #168

I wanted to present you a new feature we added on our server : the Change Tattoo item.

Now you can change your tattoo even if it's already +9, it will stay this way !

More details on :
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/04/2022, 17:52   #169

NosVoid - Official Trailer Video is out! We also got a giveaway, don't miss it!.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/04/2022, 20:21   #170

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purge- View Post

NosVoid - Official Trailer Video is out! We also got a giveaway, don't miss it!.

Very cool trailer!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/05/2022, 18:15   #171

The Fish EXP event is started for 3 days, now it's even easier to level your fishing cards!

Increases the XP on Angler SP while fishing by 20%.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/07/2022, 22:35   #172

After you criticize something and you don't mean it badly, you are permanently banned. You want to help the server and you are banned for it. The system with the P2w is there, and new players have a difficult start without spending money, so you cant have a own opinion if you want to play without getting banned if you tell that to others [i even said sorry myself for 1-2 Sentences for overreacting in some things]

It's a good server, but it's lacking in terms of letting players have a say or accepting criticism

i got banned in Discord only if somethings changed im gonna edit^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/08/2022, 01:18   #173

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asymmetry.- View Post
After you criticize something and you don't mean it badly, you are permanently banned. You want to help the server and you are banned for it. The system with the P2w is there, and new players have a difficult start without spending money, so you cant have a own opinion if you want to play without getting banned if you tell that to others [i even said sorry myself for 1-2 Sentences for overreacting in some things]

It's a good server, but it's lacking in terms of letting players have a say or accepting criticism

i got banned in Discord only if somethings changed im gonna edit^^
You can criticize whatever you want but you must be respectful while doing that, you don't have to spend real money to get stronger as a newbie. We are already offering most of things in-game, what kind of things are P2W as a newbie? (Newbie or late game, doesn't matter. You can obtain most of things from raids or Caligor Monthly Reward due we are adding new wheel stuff there as craftable.) You can just ask that on global chat of discord to see anyway. I don't even mention that many '' top '' people comes from non donators. Where do newbies has difficult start? All you need is rushing to last level and then grinding raids to make money. (You can craft many things in-game which one gives more bonuses or buy them from players since you can make few B money just from Fernon marathon, the raid that people doing in 10 seconds )

You are trying to compare yourself with end game players as a newbie, you need to grind my friend, you won't get stuff on ground.

You kept talking about killing accounts of your friend in Act4 and we told you it's against rules, but you still didn't accept it. You claimed we didn't add stuff from suggestions, how funny when most of patch notes comes from player suggests. You can already see that just with checking patch notes or suggestion-discussion channel on our discord. You don't have to edit your message because your ban will stay, you should be respectful while talking to someone who is not your friend also a staff.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/08/2022, 01:35   #174

Cool

Quote:

Pretty cool trailer but it could have been even better with my song with it, feel free to use my song on the next one (don't worry about the copyright).

Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/08/2022, 02:42   #175

Quote:
You can criticize whatever you want but you must be respectful while doing that, you don't have to spend real money to get stronger as a newbie. We are already offering most of things in-game, what kind of things are P2W as a newbie? (Newbie or late game, doesn't matter. You can obtain most of things from raids or Caligor Monthly Reward due we are adding new wheel stuff there as craftable.) You can just ask that on global chat of discord to see anyway. I don't even mention that many '' top '' people comes from non donators. Where do newbies has difficult start? All you need is rushing to last level and then grinding raids to make money. (You can craft many things in-game which one gives more bonuses or buy them from players since you can make few B money just from Fernon marathon, the raid that people doing in 10 seconds )

You are trying to compare yourself with end game players as a newbie, you need to grind my friend, you won't get stuff on ground.

You kept talking about killing accounts of your friend in Act4 and we told you it's against rules, but you still didn't accept it. You claimed we didn't add stuff from suggestions, how funny when most of patch notes comes from player suggests. You can already see that just with checking patch notes or suggestion-discussion channel on our discord. You don't have to edit your message because your ban will stay, you should be respectful while talking to someone who is not your friend also a staff.
I do this in order for a better overview.

1. first of all I said that newcomers have a difficult start because the so-called Holy Light can only come from Hardcore Raids (try 5 times a day) or Caligor, which is almost impossible to get to as a newcomer.
2. One of the strongest pets, e.g. the Enkidu, cannot be earned ingame unless you pay a usurious price which you could pay in the endgame if someone sold it but you cannot farm it.
3. Fernon Marathons are done but not always and if it's a time when you as a newcomer have to go to the world boss or stop the raids it doesn't do you any good because most good players don't do that often to help new ones that's why no 24/7 method.
4. I don't compare myself to players who are permanently online and can also do things solo and don't have to hope for luck that you get help. I grind enough, so I upgraded my tattoos. Runes could test c50 against 55 and c60 have 2 chars with good sps if you have a lot to do in real life, everything takes longer because you can usually only farm gold at night on the P8 50-60 map, for example, because it is otherwise full.
5. There were a total of 6 sentences from me and the GM, then I didn't care and as I had already written there, I apologized^^
6. Had I talked to the GM about the server and didn't mean anything angry either the GM or you as the owner could have said something else everyone feels something different and from my point of view I wasn't disrespectful I hadn't tried it either I had that said what had bothered me and for that I was directly banned from you and that as the owner in my eyes. I know what works you have from the server and if the suggestions are correct, they were either old ones that I hadn't looked at completely or were removed because they were accepted^^
7. Didn't I mean as an edit whether I'd be unbanned in the discord after a reasonless perma ban a tempban I still understood halfway, but whether I'd be banned in the game.

If you had told me that it sounded disrespectful to you, I would have either put it differently and apologized or let it be and apologized.
Old 09/08/2022, 10:42   #176

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asymmetry.- View Post
I do this in order for a better overview.

1. first of all I said that newcomers have a difficult start because the so-called Holy Light can only come from Hardcore Raids (try 5 times a day) or Caligor, which is almost impossible to get to as a newcomer.
2. One of the strongest pets, e.g. the Enkidu, cannot be earned ingame unless you pay a usurious price which you could pay in the endgame if someone sold it but you cannot farm it.
3. Fernon Marathons are done but not always and if it's a time when you as a newcomer have to go to the world boss or stop the raids it doesn't do you any good because most good players don't do that often to help new ones that's why no 24/7 method.
4. I don't compare myself to players who are permanently online and can also do things solo and don't have to hope for luck that you get help. I grind enough, so I upgraded my tattoos. Runes could test c50 against 55 and c60 have 2 chars with good sps if you have a lot to do in real life, everything takes longer because you can usually only farm gold at night on the P8 50-60 map, for example, because it is otherwise full.
5. There were a total of 6 sentences from me and the GM, then I didn't care and as I had already written there, I apologized^^
6. Had I talked to the GM about the server and didn't mean anything angry either the GM or you as the owner could have said something else everyone feels something different and from my point of view I wasn't disrespectful I hadn't tried it either I had that said what had bothered me and for that I was directly banned from you and that as the owner in my eyes. I know what works you have from the server and if the suggestions are correct, they were either old ones that I hadn't looked at completely or were removed because they were accepted^^
7. Didn't I mean as an edit whether I'd be unbanned in the discord after a reasonless perma ban a tempban I still understood halfway, but whether I'd be banned in the game.

If you had told me that it sounded disrespectful to you, I would have either put it differently and apologized or let it be and apologized.
1) I hope you are aware of this getting Holy Light is same chance to everyone, how it's impossible to get as a newbie when it's same chance for everyone. You can even just be afk in caligor and get free boxes, rest depend on your luck xd

2) '' One of strongest pet in shop '' that pet is for 1k coins, you can farm 2b per hour just from mobbing (if you get holy light / red ruby you can sell ea 1.5/2b too. Also raids 5-6b hour) and you can buy this 1k coins for 6-7b in-game from players. Or you can craft Polar Bear pet or things like this bcs there many pets available in game. You cant say it P2W bcs of some things are only in shop but remember you can get close stuff to them in-game already or buy from players since making money is so easy.

3) Fernon marathons are everytime, you can stop and go to world boss then join again what bothers you if hoster dont want to stop xd Its 10 secs raid.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/08/2022, 18:42   #177

I cant play on german servers why?
Old 09/08/2022, 19:05   #178

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin22149 View Post
Only one is active bcs its a international server
Old 09/08/2022, 21:13   #179

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin22149 View Post
Only English server is available.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/15/2022, 21:49   #180

There will be a Mandra Football Event at Sunday, 20.00 server time.

You can join our discord for rewards, rules & more!
Thanks
1 User