Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale > Nostale PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 15:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NosRaible[S1] - Our New World

Discussion on NosRaible[S1] - Our New World within the Nostale PServer Advertising forum part of the Nostale category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/03/2018, 19:12   #16

elite*gold: 0
Server ist ein Virus? Was ist das für ein Merkwürdiger Launcher? Nicht das dass noch nach hinten los geht.
Old 07/03/2018, 19:50   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchlafMoon View Post
A Nice Server <3
Thank you <3
Old 07/03/2018, 20:12   #18

elite*gold: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by massiv4 View Post
Server ist ein Virus? Was ist das für ein Merkwürdiger Launcher? Nicht das dass noch nach hinten los geht.
Keine sorge, der Launcher ist von mir Programmiert.
Wenn du dennoch sorge hast das es ein Virus ist, dann nutze diesen nicht
Ein Virustotal link wäre sinnvoll und wird für dich sofort erstellt.

PS: Da der Launcher aber Updates bekommen kann, kann dieser nicht immer Aktuell sein. Ich bitte dich bei einem Update selbst einen check bei unsicherheit auf zu machen.

Außerdem möchte ich anmerken das dieser Launcher einiges zu Bieten hat, und dein Kommentar mir weder Kritikwürdig noch als Feedback ausreicht würde ich dich bitten diesen anzupassen.

Das der Browser und Windows darauf einen Fehler oder nen Verdacht haben ist normal, und wird sich in Zukunft legen.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/03/2018, 20:12   #19

New Picture for him from the Launcher
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/03/2018, 21:13   #20

elite*gold: 98
Received Thanks: 1,727

"Me claiming self work"

Strangely, that's exactly the same design as mine (I've modified the base GameForest template which I bought)

Do not claim work you leeched please.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/04/2018, 17:13   #21

It's a nice server. Great concept and alot of maps. You dont proceed too fast and not too slow. It has Quest and working Combos/Skills that other servers do not have. Also the team is always trying to bring new stuff or rework stuff to make it better. (Like the shell system). Keep that great work going =)

~Mizuki
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/04/2018, 17:22   #22

Great administration.

- Clown
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/08/2018, 21:09   #23

The server is great looking if we talk about shops and etc, but I've seen some things that I dont really enjoy but it's just my opinion.

In first place we have the leveling spot it's pretty easy at first look but, imo is not very well ordered because in act 1 you have to travel a long way to the big foxes through lvl 30 mobs that kick your ***, I really think you should do it way more noobie friendly but I understand that it's a beta.

In second place the lack of people, but don't get too obsessed with that because like I said before is a BETA and well you have been ON like 3 weeks more or less so just be patient and offer some good service and nice events constantly and everything will be fine in my opinion. Keep working on it!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/09/2018, 09:07   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garziaa View Post
The server is great looking if we talk about shops and etc, but I've seen some things that I dont really enjoy but it's just my opinion.

In first place we have the leveling spot it's pretty easy at first look but, imo is not very well ordered because in act 1 you have to travel a long way to the big foxes through lvl 30 mobs that kick your ***, I really think you should do it way more noobie friendly but I understand that it's a beta.

In second place the lack of people, but don't get too obsessed with that because like I said before is a BETA and well you have been ON like 3 weeks more or less so just be patient and offer some good service and nice events constantly and everything will be fine in my opinion. Keep working on it!
Thanks for your beautiful report/suggestions. From now on I'm working alone and that makes me some tired , bored. I'm searching experimented , trustworthy new gamemasters.In this week i'll keep working hard for my community. Suggestions are the most important thing for me , I'm just waiting your suggestions.
Old 07/09/2018, 09:08   #25

Concept looks good. But in my opinion you should add some maps and make events sometimes but instead of thats server is pretty good
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/13/2018, 07:12   #26

New updates coming out

We're waiting you !

Old 10/01/2018, 19:57   #27

Hello!

Is this server still alive?

Website seems down and discord link expired.
Old 10/02/2018, 20:10   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoyoboss09 View Post
Hello!

Is this server still alive?

Website seems down and discord link expired.

We'll back asap.
Old 10/05/2018, 23:10   #29

fake?
Old 10/06/2018, 20:18   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by capeta01 View Post
fake?
No We're getting ready for opening.Keep waiting for the new concept.
Closed Thread