Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale > Nostale PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 13:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Official] Eastmile Server

Discussion on [Official] Eastmile Server within the Nostale PServer Advertising forum part of the Nostale category.

Old 07/02/2021, 04:31   #226

elite*gold: 0
@ thanks to your feedback, we've made some improvements to the quest line rewards and decreased the difficulty from Act 1 to 5.2 on our last patch.

You can check it here, hope you like it
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/02/2021, 11:14   #227

First part :
-Removing the ambush in that TS makes it more fair, you don't have to react to 20 mobs teleporting on your face (and possibly instant-killing you)
-That venom was actually a big glitchy and ticked 1k/2s or so instead of 250/action, no big loss here
-I don't remember this one at all
-Kukukeen was overly tanky (about twice the base HP or so, something like that, can't exactly remember), so it makes it a more decent fight
-Wasn't neccessary to remove that debuff, the mob was a caster and it summoned casters, and the closest thing able to crit would be a cog boing
-For the last two changes : THANK YOU. These things were pure anti-mage. It took me way too long to kill 8 for the quest due to them refusing to take damages even with 4 burns stacked and fairy booster, my final would hit as low as 900 depending on its mood

Overall : healthy changes, with the extra HP they have, it still is slightly harder than vanilla, but more fair to the player, which is the most important part.

Second part :
Nothing of value was lost. Their average HP remains above vanilla, but even -10% is a big change that improves fights quite a lot. Especially that cursed tree (seriously it refused to die, hiting 4k/auto, took me about 3 minutes being AFK on its face, and it is mandatory to kill)
Overall : again, good difficulty adjustments where they were actually needed. I'll try again that 5.1 TS and hopefully I won't pop a blood vessel screaming at my monitor when the avengers ganked me.

Thanks for listening to feedback (for once, this is extremely rare, almost every server out there ignore feedbacks).
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/05/2021, 04:26   #228

Lightbulb Eastmile application!

Hello E-PvPers Community,
Eastmile is looking for members who want to be on your team. If you want to be part of the team, you just have to follow the following instructions:
  • Must be 18 years old or more.
  • Mandatory minimal control of English to have a good work of your position as Game Master or Board Moderator attending to users. A good level will add more points in your application.
  • Availability of ample hours, since the Game Master or Board Moderator position requires time, constant and regular (recommended approximately 1 hour a day to keep your daily stuff).
  • Be respectful, responsible and, above all, be willing to help, that is, have a good predisposition to work as a team and help users. Have the ability to objectively acknowledge constructive criticism and ignore those that do not, in case it occurs (this is important, but not essential to send the request).
  • Be participatory and communicative; with desire to work at the same time to spend a funny good time as a team.
  • Be impartial in the treatment of users.
  • Not have any warning in the forum or penalty in the game in the last 3 months before sending the request.
  • Have knowledge and experience in the game.
  • Good behavior history.
  • Be able to work as a team and not be a toxic person.

Greetings,
Eastmile Team
Old 07/08/2021, 13:39   #229

elite*gold: 13
Been a while since I played on this server, really sad to see ~30 player online at peak times.
Old 07/08/2021, 16:21   #230

Quote:
Originally Posted by trooperhdx View Post
Been a while since I played on this server, really sad to see ~30 player online at peak times.
Players on EastVille are not the total of online players, we have something like 100~150 ccu peak right now, but yeah, every servers are on a low ccu season.

However we keep working as always we did to bring quality content and give the best experience in the moment players come back
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/19/2021, 01:06   #231

Quote:
Originally Posted by trooperhdx View Post
Is something normal look the ''king'' server had 1,3k users and now they have 150 users at the best time hours so nothing strange..
Old 07/19/2021, 10:19   #232

Quote:
Originally Posted by BxO4Ra View Post
Is something normal look the ''king'' server had 1,3k users and now they have 150 users at the best time hours so nothing strange..
I wouldn't say it's normal, you can keep a lot larger player base if you don't screw your players over, Eastmile has had serious issues in the past that would of lost players trust and made a lot of them stop playing

NosWings lost all of their player base because of their own actions as well.
Old 07/24/2021, 11:32   #233

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSalu View Post
Players on EastVille are not the total of online players, we have something like 100~150 ccu peak right now, but yeah, every servers are on a low ccu season.

However we keep working as always we did to bring quality content and give the best experience in the moment players come back
How about stop using Keyloggers
Or screen the Screen of the Players to steal Information of them ?
Thats the real reason why u almost lost every Player
Old 07/24/2021, 12:18   #234

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akill77 View Post
How about stop using Keyloggers
Or screen the Screen of the Players to steal Information of them ?
Thats the real reason why u almost lost every Player
Keyloggers? Steal information? It never happened lmao, in that case Eastmile would already be closed or at least this thread and my EPVP account wouldn't exist.

The reason I was unbanned from EPVP and this thread is alive is because we removed the anticheat screenshot on automatic ban system, which wasn't used with any malicious purposes, but just to manually check if the system banned the player because a right cheat detection or not, same thing Osu! did time ago, and Genshin Impact more recently.

All our players can trust us because we removed that only controversial system, we never used it with malicious purposes, only some few cheater players were screenshoted for some seconds before the automatic ban, and we already said sorry and solved our error.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/28/2021, 21:56   #235

Das der Thread immer noch offen ist obwohl die Screens von Leuten ihren Desktops gemacht haben.
Sowas gehört sofort für immer gebannt.
Egal wie man das dreht und wendet, die Admins wussten was sie da machen. Egal wozu es verwendet wurde, es ist einfach falsch in jeder hinsicht.

Nächste mal bau ich sowas auch ein und wenns jemand merkt bau ich es wieder aus, solange es gut geht bissl daten sammeln und wenns wer bemerkt muss man es ja rausmachen und kommt damit davon.
Old 07/29/2021, 00:58   #236

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaRielFliege View Post
Das der Thread immer noch offen ist obwohl die Screens von Leuten ihren Desktops gemacht haben.
Sowas gehört sofort für immer gebannt.
Egal wie man das dreht und wendet, die Admins wussten was sie da machen. Egal wozu es verwendet wurde, es ist einfach falsch in jeder hinsicht.

Nächste mal bau ich sowas auch ein und wenns jemand merkt bau ich es wieder aus, solange es gut geht bissl daten sammeln und wenns wer bemerkt muss man es ja rausmachen und kommt damit davon.
Yeah, thats why Osu!, Genshin Impact, and other games that used the same method and had to remove it due to them users complains are already closed, huh?

Please, lets be coherent.
Old 07/29/2021, 04:31   #237

Lightbulb [26/07/2021] Patch Notes

In the latest patch we added a new secondary quest system where you can get valuable items such as titles, a new partner (Jennifer), wings, and more. What are you waiting to enter the link and see our post with all the information?

In addition to this, we made some changes to the store and balance.

Greetings,
Eastmile Team
Old 07/31/2021, 04:02   #238

Pirate Event!

Is summer! In this fun time, Eastmile adventurers are enjoying their adventures like never before, but this year is something special! It seems that the pirates have reached the coast of EastVille, and these offer great challenges to all those adventurers who want to get hold of their great treasure and face the fearsome captains. The fearsome Captain Pete O'Peng has arrived with his entire fleet ashore, and he is more dangerous than ever! This summer he has also shown not to mince words: he says we have no chance against him. Can you prove otherwise? Note that this time Pete does not come alone, he is accompanied by the Pirate King Gatifer ... Who said that the parrot is the only ally of a pirate?

Help us defeat Captain O'Peng's troops!

To see more information about the event, you can visit the following link:

Greetings,
Eastmile Team
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/01/2021, 03:27   #239

Lol the pirate event, i remember that last year there was a gymkhana and I got the Windsurfer, are people still playing the server?
Old 08/01/2021, 03:32   #240

Red face Summer Pack Box!

During the course of the Summer Pirate Event , you can find a summer package in Eastmall with which you can get different special objects like the NEW Surf board item that you have never seen on any other private server!

To see more information about the summer package, you can visit the following link:
Greetings,
Eastmile Team
Thanks
2 Users