Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale > Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 19:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] thinClient Patcher(Multiclient)

Discussion on [Release] thinClient Patcher(Multiclient) within the Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Nostale category.

Old 06/10/2019, 03:24   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackout617 View Post
Oh so now i did it on youtube interesting, and the point i mentioned has nothing to do with it
You said that my name is zabois and i said that you can read this on epvp already and confirmed it on point 1 which is releated isn't it?

Point 2 is also releated to because i wrote about the only 'rat' situtation that i saw so far.

Point 3 has also to do with what you said because u said a bot crack and the only bot i ever was releated to was my own bot.

Easybot was cracked by someone other on epvp which i dont want to callout before you make his reputation bad too, but probably the old users on the forum already know and the crack that was released by that guy on epvp had no rat/virus in it but got removed because of the forum rules. And on youtube i never uploaded anything releated to easybot or other bots except mine.

Why do you say the points i point out have nothing to do while they do? Seriously i started to get suspicous about you somehow. Why are you acting like this and why are you so convicted that the person you talk about was me?
what do u mean "Oh so now i did it on youtube interesting" , i wrote that from the start. and i know it was u because u released it on ur channel zabois , which i downloaded the tool from and tested on vmware and extracted the binded r.a.t , and nah i don't believe that it was someone else on epvp, to me i don't see any connection to those other points of u bcz i wasn't talking about those.
Old 06/11/2019, 21:59   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by theboyz99 View Post
what do u mean "Oh so now i did it on youtube interesting" , i wrote that from the start. and i know it was u because u released it on ur channel zabois , which i downloaded the tool from and tested on vmware and extracted the binded r.a.t , and nah i don't believe that it was someone else on epvp, to me i don't see any connection to those other points of u bcz i wasn't talking about those.
What the fuck are you talking about?

@ is a good person.

There is a reason if he is not on my blacklist and his bot has not been cracked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackout617 View Post
Oh so now i did it on youtube interesting, and the point i mentioned has nothing to do with it
You said that my name is zabois and i said that you can read this on epvp already and confirmed it on point 1 which is releated isn't it?

Point 2 is also releated to because i wrote about the only 'rat' situtation that i saw so far.

Point 3 has also to do with what you said because u said a bot crack and the only bot i ever was releated to was my own bot.

Easybot was cracked by someone other on epvp which i dont want to callout before you make his reputation bad too, but probably the old users on the forum already know and the crack that was released by that guy on epvp had no rat/virus in it but got removed because of the forum rules. And on youtube i never uploaded anything releated to easybot or other bots except mine.

Why do you say the points i point out have nothing to do while they do? Seriously i started to get suspicous about you somehow. Why are you acting like this and why are you so convicted that the person you talk about was me?
It was me.

The only rat is the one you have in your ass. Poor + kid.

Google -> EasyBot crack -> First link.
Old 06/11/2019, 22:08   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryless~ View Post
What the **** are you talking about?

@ is a good person.

There is a reason if he is not on my blacklist and his bot has not been cracked.

It was me.

The only rat is the one you have in your ***. Poor + kid.

Google -> EasyBot crack -> First link.
So you are basically saying you are the one that was ratting people under zabois name?

to your deleted comments , just because u are sucking his **** doesn't mean everyone else is a ****** like you.
Old 06/11/2019, 22:09   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by theboyz99 View Post
So you are basically saying you are the one that was ratting people under zabois name?

to your deleted comments , just because u are sucking his **** doesn't mean everyone else is a ****** like you.
I am saying your pusher is selling you ****.

Post the proofs.
Old 11/03/2020, 15:26   #20

i had bought some hacks from blackout before and can say he is legit. also doesnt dip after heavy updates. he just fixes the hacks and sends it to you.