Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Nostale > Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 05:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BOT] NosBota by WarlossGreat

Discussion on [BOT] NosBota by WarlossGreat within the Nostale Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Nostale category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/10/2020, 07:56   #2926

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,229
You need to download the GF version of the game if you play on GF based server (oldstale), and then craft the client using GF client as a base client.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2020, 11:31   #2927

Quote:
Originally Posted by WalrossGreat View Post
You need to download the GF version of the game if you play on GF based server (oldstale), and then craft the client using GF client as a base client.
I do it's already.don't work
Old 03/10/2020, 11:44   #2928

Sorry, it is impossible to help with message "don't work"

I send you PM with the client, if it doesn't help you need to describe your problem...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/17/2020, 10:28   #2929

hi, how is it possible that I'm getting banned with the premium version? gm's know I'm using a bot.
When a gm is detected I choose to leave the game directly but the gm knows it's a bot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by habbolandia View Post
Best Bot in circulation,I fell in love with it shortly I redo the subscription.
The last update is the one he lacked to be the best.
Keep up so good
Tu n'as jamais été banni ? moi j'ai été banni déjà 3 fois..
Old 03/17/2020, 10:52   #2930

Quote:
hi, how is it possible that I'm getting banned with the premium version? gm's know I'm using a bot.
When a gm is detected I choose to leave the game directly but the gm knows it's a bot.
Read it twice, you have answered yourself. You leave as fast as the GM enter the map... no wonder that he knows that you are using bot, it is rather impossible for humans.

You should use option stop the bot or "continue" botting and then stop the bot manually to be less suspicious. When you hear for example the sound alert, it requires being close to computer, but that way you can avoid ban.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2020, 17:25   #2931

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElhadX View Post
As Walross said, the Game Closing Option is obvious and if you use it more than once on the same GM of course he's gonna notice. Use it only if you want to bot while sleeping or while being outside and dont use it right after the game closed once.
I only use the game closing option for the Player Security Tab. I bot on a Map that rarely gets visited. With the close function i don't have to confront anyone and can just restart the bot on another channel. The Premium Version does not make you unbannable, it just lowers the chance tremendously, only if you know how to use it of course

You should always be present when a GM is looking for botters, it's always been like this and probably will always be that way.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2020, 17:48   #2932

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scyra99 View Post
As Walross said, the Game Closing Option is obvious and if you use it more than once on the same GM of course he's gonna notice. Use it only if you want to bot while sleeping or while being outside and dont use it right after the game closed once.
I only use the game closing option for the Player Security Tab. I bot on a Map that rarely gets visited. With the close function i don't have to confront anyone and can just restart the bot on another channel. The Premium Version does not make you unbannable, it just lowers the chance tremendously, only if you know how to use it of course

You should always be present when a GM is looking for botters, it's always been like this and probably will always be that way.
I understand better ! Thank you very much ! I didn't know about this at all !

Quote:

Re, I still have some questions, if I can not use twice the mode of closing the game instantaneously on the same person is what if I use it a second time on another account the gm can banish me directly or will wait for the second instantaneous closing of the person and last question is what the fact of giving what I have collected with the person bot can make banish my main person, if yes how to make so that it does not happen? trick?
Old 03/18/2020, 11:29   #2933

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElhadX View Post
Re, I still have some questions, if I can not use twice the mode of closing the game instantaneously on the same person is what if I use it a second time on another account the gm can banish me directly or will wait for the second instantaneous closing of the person and last question is what the fact of giving what I have collected with the person bot can make banish my main person, if yes how to make so that it does not happen? trick?

You can use the Game Closing option on Normal Players as many times as you want, using it on a GM more than once will raise suspicion. But after getting banned you could always say that due to a Quirk in the Client of your Game (bugged game because of installment issues) you get disconnected instantly once an invisible player (a GM) joins the map. Don't know if the GM would believe you tho.

So about the Second Account thing...
roughly one and a half years ago i was botting with 2 Accounts. One was botting Pii and the other one was botting somewhere in Shanera Dungeon. I was contacted by a GM. I replied instantly but still got Teleported to the GM Map. They asked me how i was playing with 2 Accounts simultaneously. So they knew that i was active with 2 Accounts. I just said that i'm an efficient farmer and they let it go (lol). But it depends on who you're dealing with of course. I had the luck to get inspected by some cool GM's. But there's always one GM that goes the extra mile to make your life miserable.
If you only Bot with one client, use the close function and then bot on another account the next day then i think you might be good ??
But still, the GM could trace back both accounts to you and Ban you either way.

It's best to use it on rare occasions. The "Stop Bot" + Alarm Functions works wonders and have saved me countless times from getting banned, so Premium is still worth it.

As for Trading Botted items...
Just drop them and Pick them Up !
You can always say that you earned those Items the Legal way. If you did not get banned then those items were earned the Legal way.
I've been using this bot for a few years now and i never got Banned on my Main for Collecting botted items. But i did get banned for selling gold tho.. oh well..

So in Summary..

» Use Close Function only if necessary and dont use it too often. Best use it only on Players

» GM's have Transcended Humans and are like Gods, fear them

» Collect your Items, you cant get banned for Collecting your Stuff. They dont know when you started botting so they dont know if that stuff was botted or earned legally
Old 03/18/2020, 11:52   #2934

Quote:
You can use the Game Closing option on Normal Players as many times as you want, using it on a GM more than once will raise suspicion. But after getting banned you could always say that due to a Quirk in the Client of your Game (bugged game because of installment issues) you get disconnected instantly once an invisible player (a GM) joins the map. Don't know if the GM would believe you tho.

roughly one and a half years ago i was botting with 2 Accounts. One was botting Pii and the other one was botting somewhere in Shanera Dungeon. I was contacted by a GM. I replied instantly but still got Teleported to the GM Map. They asked me how i was playing with 2 Accounts simultaneously. So they knew that i was active with 2 Accounts. I just said that i'm an efficient farmer and they let it go (lol). But it depends on who you're dealing with of course. I had the luck to get inspected by some cool GM's. But there's always one GM that goes the extra mile to make your life miserable.
If you only Bot with one client, use the close function and then bot on another account the next day then i think you might be good ??

It's best to use it on rare occasions. The "Stop Bot" + Alarm Functions works wonders and have saved me countless times from getting banned, so Premium is still worth it.

You can always say that you earned those Items the Legal way. If you did not get banned then those items were earned the Legal way.
I've been using this bot for a few years now and i never got Banned on my Main for Collecting botted items. But i did get banned for selling gold tho.. oh well..

So in Summary..

» Use Close Function only if necessary and dont use it too often. Best use it only on Players

» Collect your Items, you cant get banned for Collecting your Stuff. They dont know when you started botting so they dont know if that stuff was botted or earned legally
MERCI BEAUCOUP !
je suis désolé mais tu m'apprends beaucoup de chose nécessaire, une autre question, je bot pii aussi, quelle est le meilleur spot/manières de pex nos fées divine le plus vite possible ?

Quote:

So in Summary..

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
i'm sorry but you teach me a lot of necessary things, another question, i bot pii too, what is the best spot/spot of pex our divine fairies as soon as possible ?
Old 03/18/2020, 17:01   #2935

top right or if you're a mage middle (near the grass collectible)
Old 03/18/2020, 21:49   #2936

Do anyone use it for lvl fairies? I mean, how many mobs do you kill in one minute?
And how can i silence the alarm when a player is near me? I can´t stop it once is ringing.
Old 03/18/2020, 23:07   #2937

There is "STOP" button in the upper part of "Security -> Player Control" tab when music is playing
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/19/2020, 12:32   #2938

@ i'm at 6k6 mobs per hour with a magician no sp
Old 03/19/2020, 12:34   #2939

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakiboby02 View Post
@ i'm at 6k6 mobs per hour with a magician no sp
Could u explain me what do u use?
Old 03/19/2020, 13:26   #2940