Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Automatic click "macro :)

Discussion on Automatic click "macro :) within the NFSW Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Need for Speed World category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Automatic click "macro :)

I am a beginner to make a gift macros script
useful for a reward when you finish the race "automatic click
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/24/2014, 06:01   #2

omg small picture T.T
Old 10/24/2014, 12:53   #3

Cant wait to test this mate, keep trying!!!
Old 10/24/2014, 13:47   #4

#closerequest
#wrong section " NFSW Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits"-> only release are allowed here
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Razer Naga A+Click Macro Hilfe!
08/11/2013 - League of Legends - 8 Replies
Hallo Leute, ich habe eine Frage und zwar geht es um einen Makro für LoL. Kriege es leider nicht genau so hin wie ich es möchte, es sollte so sein: Ich klicke auf meinen Makro und das Teil erscheint (Das ding wenn man A ingame drückt) Wenn ich dann die Taste loslasse soll der "rote klick" erscheinen/durchgeführt werden.
Can someone create a macro for me that will press TAB + ~ + Right Click...
03/22/2012 - AutoIt - 10 Replies
Can someone create a macro for me that will press TAB + ~ + Right Click... With endless Loop... That script will work for the game that I'm playing.. I just don't know how to create one.. Something like... Press Tab key... After 1 Second Press ~ Key.. After 1 second Press Right click... With endless loop.. That simple.. Thanks...
[AutoHotKey] Basic Crafting Click Macro
08/14/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
;Simple Crafting Related Script by Keraam ;Made from the AutoIt script by TeabagGus ;Once the macro starts you will have 5 seconds to get your cursor over the object. #NoEnv ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases. SendMode Input ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability. SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir% ; Ensures a consistent starting directory. WinWaitActive, Darkfall Online IfWinActive, Darkfall Online
Mouse right click macro clicker
06/19/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
Ok, I have looked around, and I found some famed-to-be awesome clickers... but I'm finding them too complicated... I have an archer, and I'm looking for something that I could use in lab1. What I'm looking for is something, that, by running this program, clicking right click will cause a soft-right click every 100ms, until I click right click again. This saves me time from continuously right clicking for those pesky Slingers in the archer spawn. I have tried other mouse macros, with...
Automatic Imbue script or macro?
10/07/2007 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
Well I'm starting the joys of SP farming *yawn* and it's so tedious to have to continuously press down the imbue hotkey with my left hand and double click mobs with my right hand. I'd much rather have a macro or script that keeps my imbue up until I end the script, so that I can just hold down the Ctrl button and click amob once to attack. Can anyone tell me if this is possible, and if it is, provide me with something like this please? It would be greatly appreciated. =)