Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > New World
You last visited: Today at 08:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Gold Dupe?

Discussion on New Gold Dupe? within the New World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 11/04/2021, 16:29   #271

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by FariK095 View Post
So I don't know how things are going for you, but for me it still works after the patch

What is working for you?
Using the lagswitch/dragging the window during the trade?
Old 11/04/2021, 17:42   #272

I was in the private discord that was working on cracking NWF's method. Mob mentality quickly turned on and they turned into scumbags, so here's some info:

NWF (the randy orton who apparently has a dupe that we've been trying to crack for the last 3 days, not the trade/auction dupe that we've already seen) is a retard who gets off on riddles. There's about 80 people in the discord, when only 6 people do all the work. (just for clarity, I'm not talking about the open dupe discord owned by '300' where there's 500+ people are all donkey brains)

this dupe doesn't work anymore, so stop trying it. even when killing/limiting both connections.

To be honest after being in that discord for the past few days, I'm not even sure NWF can keep his bullshit up long enough, he apparently has a dupe but then wants ME to supply his gold for him:

The mentality in the discord is that, if you find something that might be important 'share with me not the rest!' when 80% of them don't have a fucking clue what is going on

The only thing we (joey) have is an unban method.

MOB MENTALITY IS REAL

i know images are all over the place, but it is what it is. maybe theres some info u know about, maybe theres some new info. whatever.
Old 11/04/2021, 18:36   #273

Quote:
So I don't know how things are going for you, but for me it still works after the patch

Hey mate sent you a PM if you can send me the details i would really appreciate.
Old 11/04/2021, 21:33   #274

Quote:

Hi can you share how this works?
Old 11/04/2021, 22:28   #275

Quote:

lol where i need to come
Old 11/05/2021, 00:05   #276

There still a methode with the action house?
Old 11/05/2021, 01:12   #277

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackalx View Post
There still a methode with the action house?
i loled about this.
U a Fed trying to fish some info?
Old 11/05/2021, 02:09   #278

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingGuzzler View Post

I was in the private discord that was working on cracking NWF's method. Mob mentality quickly turned on and they turned into scumbags, so here's some info:

NWF (the randy orton who apparently has a dupe that we've been trying to crack for the last 3 days, not the trade/auction dupe that we've already seen) is a retard who gets off on riddles. There's about 80 people in the discord, when only 6 people do all the work. (just for clarity, I'm not talking about the open dupe discord owned by '300' where there's 500+ people are all donkey brains)

this dupe doesn't work anymore, so stop trying it. even when killing/limiting both connections.

To be honest after being in that discord for the past few days, I'm not even sure NWF can keep his bullshit up long enough, he apparently has a dupe but then wants ME to supply his gold for him:

The mentality in the discord is that, if you find something that might be important 'share with me not the rest!' when 80% of them don't have a fucking clue what is going on

MOB MENTALITY IS REAL

i know images are all over the place, but it is what it is. maybe theres some info u know about, maybe theres some new info. whatever.
I see we all stay at the water but he didn't teached us how to drink interesting. Well atleast i know some stuff now that i can work with to get a dupe thx
Old 11/05/2021, 02:12   #279

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingGuzzler View Post

I'm interested, pm me
Old 11/05/2021, 02:15   #280

The whole tower stories as well as trade dupe that doesn't work anymore, so don't waste your time with I just give you one tip, it is possible to dup the coins solo you just have to know you do the nat
Old 11/05/2021, 04:21   #281

Y’all want to tell people you know how to dupe but not share it. I honestly feel like y’all are just some attention seeking tools. If you’re going to be speaking in riddles just keep it to yourself.
Old 11/05/2021, 04:45   #282

Quote:
The whole tower stories as well as trade dupe that doesn't work anymore, so don't waste your time with I just give you one tip, it is possible to dup the coins solo you just have to know you do the nat
You sound like that virgin kid who's never gotten laid but wants people around to think that he's swimming in it...

What is the point of coming to a hack/exploit forum without an actual contribution. If you know something, good for you! But if you aren't willing to share, keep it to yourself. Why even make a post?
If you got something that you want to share but not for free, just say so. Don't beat around the bush. I'm sure some of us here will pay for it.
Old 11/05/2021, 05:20   #283

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Can confirm, he has scammed and attempted to scam players.

On a real note, I can 100% successfully bug my character (double window/bugged UI) (able to chat while still being in the tutorial area). However I've yet to brainstorm on how to escape this tutorial area. (Exiting the game will put me on the island). (Unstucking) will not bring me anywhere of worth, even screen dragging.

I have a few ideas to try out, but if you're able to brainstorm a method of getting my bugged character off tutorial island, I'll let you know how the very simple steps to make it happen. So I'm all for teamwork here.

(Unable to kill my character due to diminishing return by fall damage <eventually I can get to 1 HP -- but never to 0>
Old 11/05/2021, 05:52   #284

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigd1337 View Post

On a real note, I can 100% successfully bug my character (double window/bugged UI) (able to chat while still being in the tutorial area). However I've yet to brainstorm on how to escape this tutorial area. (Exiting the game will put me on the island). (Unstucking) will not bring me anywhere of worth, even screen dragging.

I have a few ideas to try out, but if you're able to brainstorm a method of getting my bugged character off tutorial island, I'll let you know how the very simple steps to make it happen. So I'm all for teamwork here.

(Unable to kill my character due to diminishing return by fall damage <eventually I can get to 1 HP -- but never to 0>
When you read the screenshot posted above from the privat dc.
You will realize that the tutorial stuff is not the way to go. It was a missleading information.

Focus more on the persist state thing and how to get it work somewhere else.
Or look more into bugged UI stuff and what you can do with that.

At the moment 90% of ppl just searching for new things and the other 10% just wait that ppl bring them the needed information that they than use for themself.
Old 11/05/2021, 06:01   #285

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigd1337 View Post

Have you tried unstuck while standing in different spots on the island? One area may pop you outside like the wow worgen skip zone where you had to stand behind the mail box in the corner