Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > New World
You last visited: Today at 20:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Gold Dupe?

Discussion on New Gold Dupe? within the New World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 10/30/2021, 00:46   #151

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmarburgx View Post
Alt+F4 +- 0,5sec after clicking to cancel sell order , as he said.

Share ur results guys
I tried it 30 times already, I press it as quickly as possible .. it does not work
Old 10/30/2021, 00:47   #152

.5 sec is too long
Old 10/30/2021, 00:48   #153

I think the steps are

--> go to buy order and cancel any order with a specific amount of gold
--> alt f4 on the moment when the cancel sounds start to happen er the milliseconds before

and relog

or

use a netlimiter that's on the point that it does detect lag but you can still do things
and when ya did cancel go to main menu and relog
Old 10/30/2021, 00:55   #154

Quote:
Alt+F4 +- 0,5sec after clicking to cancel sell order , as he said.

Share ur results guys
whats your discord buddy ?
Old 10/30/2021, 00:56   #155

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffinlegend15 View Post
.5 sec is too long
why do u think its too long? it worked for me
Old 10/30/2021, 01:02   #156

Guys the Methode are Public and patched but we have a none Public Methode with you can dupe Items or Gold
Old 10/30/2021, 01:08   #157

Quote:
Originally Posted by FariK095 View Post
Guys the Methode are Public and patched but we have a none Public Methode with you can dupe Items or Gold

Whats the method?
Old 10/30/2021, 01:09   #158

Quote:
Originally Posted by FariK095 View Post
Proof
Old 10/30/2021, 01:10   #159

this guy has been trolling and scamming the whole day his post got deleted twice already alone on this forum
Old 10/30/2021, 01:18   #160

Quote:
why do u think its too long? it worked for me
do you have vid of you doing it so i can know the timings? cus i made a macro that was the exact frames that the vid had and it didnt work but that was like 60 ms so yours is much slower
Old 10/30/2021, 02:47   #161

I've been following these posts since the patch. I have not tested since the quick patch.

I was able to replicate the AH gold dupe via AH orders. My timing was basically as soon as I could Alt-F4 after canceling. I could only get ~5-10% success rate.

I also might have duped gold by giving it to the Company treasury and Alt-F4. It did not work via the Company tab, but if you do it via 'Give Gold' the system is a lot slower to validate the transaction. This I can't confirm because it was like 2am after the patch and I was wrecked, but we did end up with gold in the Company and I don't think I lost any.
Old 10/30/2021, 03:11   #162

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nothing? View Post
I've been following these posts since the patch. I have not tested since the quick patch.

I was able to replicate the AH gold dupe via AH orders. My timing was basically as soon as I could Alt-F4 after canceling. I could only get ~5-10% success rate.

I also might have duped gold by giving it to the Company treasury and Alt-F4. It did not work via the Company tab, but if you do it via 'Give Gold' the system is a lot slower to validate the transaction. This I can't confirm because it was like 2am after the patch and I was wrecked, but we did end up with gold in the Company and I don't think I lost any.
how fast did you hit alt + f4 after canceling?
Old 10/30/2021, 03:33   #163

Apparently people are also spawning in gold/items with the chat box glitch as well.
Old 10/30/2021, 03:37   #164

As soon as clicking cancel, maybe 25-100ms?

I'm also not sure if this is relevant but after it worked; when I reloaded the game the Login - Server - Character button had an orange bar above it when logging in (wondering if it's like a loading bar/transaction pending thing).

With the AH dupe it seems to set your Storage to full, regardless of if it works or not. So each relog I had to go push/pull an item from storage to re-attempt the dupe. Makes me wonder if there's another exploitable bug around storage replication.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darknmadder View Post
Apparently people are also spawning in gold/items with the chat box glitch as well.
Chatbox got fixed last night after people kept posting sausages. Still does mean you could send those calls via other methods to item dupe.
Old 10/30/2021, 06:21   #165

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nothing? View Post
As soon as clicking cancel, maybe 25-100ms?

I'm also not sure if this is relevant but after it worked; when I reloaded the game the Login - Server - Character button had an orange bar above it when logging in (wondering if it's like a loading bar/transaction pending thing).

With the AH dupe it seems to set your Storage to full, regardless of if it works or not. So each relog I had to go push/pull an item from storage to re-attempt the dupe. Makes me wonder if there's another exploitable bug around storage replication.

Chatbox got fixed last night after people kept posting sausages. Still does mean you could send those calls via other methods to item dupe.
It looks it was not fix. Also the video mentiones you could refer a quest item and if you mouse over it, the game would recognize as you finished the quest and give you the rewards
Thanks
1 User