Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > New World Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New World Outpost Rush Bot 😈 Auto Farm Gold, Push Gearscore & Get Loot While AFK! 🩸

Discussion on New World Outpost Rush Bot 😈 Auto Farm Gold, Push Gearscore & Get Loot While AFK! 🩸 within the New World Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 14
Thumbs up New World Outpost Rush Bot 😈 Auto Farm Gold, Push Gearscore & Get Loot While AFK! 🩸

╲╱

╲╱

> New World Outpost Rush Farm Bot <

Auto farm Gold, push your Gearscore and get a chance on legendary loot
...while being AFK!

You want more gold, a higher gearscore and better loot drops without grinding all of that yourself?
With our New World Outpost Rush Bot you will gain up to 37.500 Gold per day, pushing your gear score and have a chance on legendary item drops… while being AFK! Sounds crazy? Here’s how it works: Our New World Outpost Bot will automatically que up in outpost rush and keep you in the game by interacting with your mouse/keyboard. The Bot will keep queing up for outpost rush matches and get the rewards as long as you leave it running. You won't be afk-kicked ever. You could go away from keyboard for days and the bot will keep grinding your rewards.

What you receive when using our New World Bot:
  • Up to 37.500 Gold per day
  • Pushing your Gearscore closer and closer to 600
  • Drop rewards which can contain legendaries
  • ...while being AFK!

On every outpost rush match you either receive 180 gold (when your team looses) or 315 gold (when your team wins). Imagine being away from your PC and coming back to 30.000+ gold, 90 loot boxes and a pushed gearscore after 24 hours.

How does the Bot work?
Our bot never directly interacts with the game nor does it alter any game files to work. It simply uses image recognition through your game screen and pressing mouse/keyboard buttons for you, acting like a human. Have the Bot farm your way through hundreds of outpost matches, while YOU automatically collect all the rewards!

See our simple Bot requirements:
Our Bot was made as slim as possible to avoid any complicated setup. Simply download, enter your key and start botting. For that, you only need to meet these simple requirements:
  • Your game needs to run in fullscreen mode
  • Your in-game resolution needs to be 1920x1080
  • Your game language needs to be set to English
  • Your game character level needs to be 60

You can change all of the settings back when not running the Bot.

Prices and where to buy:
You can purchase 3 different sub types on our website, for different prices. A 24-hours key, a 3-days key and a 7-days key. Please find the price list on our website, right here, starting at 5.99$.

Ever seen these shady gold sellers offering 30K gold for about 100€? Now you don't need to take any risks buying gold since the Bot farms it for you at a much cheaper price

Check product and prices here.

Old 11/18/2021, 01:36   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
This is even better than what i expected !

I though that the gold amount they said was abusive but no !!

I higly recommend it, it’s easy to use and doooope
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/18/2021, 03:30   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Impressive and simple, friendly team A++
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/18/2021, 13:56   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bought this today and although it does what it's advertised to do, to me it seems that using this is a sure way to get banned quickly.

It's just standing at the main spawn doing the same repetitive actions. I was babysitting it the first hour and already had 3 people calling me out in area chat.

My personal opinion is that it's too highly priced for something this simple. It should at the least do some basic things in the instance such as simply walking around, kiling random mobs or chopping random trees.

For now, can't recommend.
Old 11/18/2021, 15:05   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsnake View Post
Bought this today and although it does what it's advertised to do, to me it seems that using this is a sure way to get banned quickly.

It's just standing at the main spawn doing the same repetitive actions. I was babysitting it the first hour and already had 3 people calling me out in area chat.

My personal opinion is that it's too highly priced for something this simple. It should at the least do some basic things in the instance such as simply walking around, kiling random mobs or chopping random trees.

For now, can't recommend.
Hi! Thanks for sharing your feedback. I would like to address a few concerns you have:

● We have been running the bot on high pop servers for 2 weeks straight on multiple machines while getting reported hundreds of times without ever catching a ban (we were farming over 1.000.000 gold accross multiple characters so far btw)
● It's not against any rules to NOT participate in a outpost match and not helping your team. It's obviously annoying for your team but not a ban reason. Only way to get you banned would be their anti cheat catching you running a bot
● As you stated yourself: The bot does exactly what it advertises. Claiming that the Bot should "kill random mobs" and how "simple" that is, is a little of an understatement on how complicated such navigation is. We find the price very suitable for how much gold/GS/loot you gain per sub

We take every feedback serious and are always happy to improve. You will hopefully like to hear that we are already working on an update which will hide your Char in the outpost base, so that other players are not spotting you taken no actions in the fight. We are always trying to expand the features of the bot (especially to have it act more like a human) to have users being less afraid of running it.

If you want to talk about upcoming features or other suggestions feel free to message diabolic on our Discord server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/18/2021, 16:35   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManhattanGG View Post
Hi! Thanks for sharing your feedback. I would like to address a few concerns you have:

● We have been running the bot on high pop servers for 2 weeks straight on multiple machines while getting reported hundreds of times without ever catching a ban (we were farming over 1.000.000 gold accross multiple characters so far btw)
● It's not against any rules to NOT participate in a outpost match and not helping your team. It's obviously annoying for your team but not a ban reason. Only way to get you banned would be their anti cheat catching you running a bot
● As you stated yourself: The bot does exactly what it advertises. Claiming that the Bot should "kill random mobs" and how "simple" that is, is a little of an understatement on how complicated such navigation is. We find the price very suitable for how much gold/GS/loot you gain per sub

We take every feedback serious and are always happy to improve. You will hopefully like to hear that we are already working on an update which will hide your Char in the outpost base, so that other players are not spotting you taken no actions in the fight. We are always trying to expand the features of the bot (especially to have it act more like a human) to have users being less afraid of running it.

If you want to talk about upcoming features or other suggestions feel free to message diabolic on our Discord server.
Thank you for your reply. That's good to know. Also good to know that you have plans for expanding on the features such as moving the character to a hidden spot.

Will keep running it on one of my secondary accounts nonetheless and see what how it goes
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/18/2021, 22:58   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

When is it possible to purchase again? It's out of stock for me
Old 11/18/2021, 23:33   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderjoker View Post
When is it possible to purchase again? It's out of stock for me
Quote:

18th November 2021:
We are updating the Farm Bot to work with the latest New World update.
Until the update is finished you can't obtain a key on our website for the Bot.
Customers with an active subscription will get the downtime compensated.

Please wait for our update which is planned to be released either tomorrow or the day after. Then it will be back available to purchase.
Old 11/19/2021, 00:51   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is there a discord for this bot?
Old 11/19/2021, 12:08   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 958
Can you run it externally and it will work?
Like on a VM or second pc with remote control
Old 11/19/2021, 12:33   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by shopmaster View Post
Is there a discord for this bot?
Hey shopmaster, we don't have a public Discord server for security reasons. However, if you purchased one of our products you automatically get invited to our private customer Discord server

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbarrbs View Post
Can you run it externally and it will work?
Like on a VM or second pc with remote control
That will be part of the next update. It was one of the most requested features and we'll implement that. You will be able to run the bot on VMs soon.

Please give us some time to finish the next update/features. I will post in here once the update is done and the product back available on the website. Have fun in New World guys!
Old 11/19/2021, 13:27   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 958
Quote:
Hey shopmaster, we don't have a public Discord server for security reasons. However, if you purchased one of our products you automatically get invited to our private customer Discord server

That will be part of the next update. It was one of the most requested features and we'll implement that. You will be able to run the bot on VMs soon.

Please give us some time to finish the next update/features. I will post in here once the update is done and the product back available on the website. Have fun in New World guys!
Thanks for answering, so this feature will come in today or tomorrow update that you mentioned?
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/19/2021, 17:53   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Also, maybe a little late, but it would be really nice if the auto-afk movement wouldn't kick in like every other second. This way it would make it look like you being afk rather than using a script or bot.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/22/2021, 14:56   #14

Bot received an update today and is now available again on the website.

Changelog (22nd November 2021):

● Bot will now roam in countercyclical movement chains to bypass the new anti afk method of NW (leading to look more human as well)

● The new movement chains are fully randomised to prepare our Bot against any future game updates which detect patterns in movements

● The bot will auto respawn you if you get killed by NPCs or Players in outpost

● If you would somehow get stuck while AFK, resulting in a kick and therefore a penalty, it will now wait for the penalty to be over and reque

● Bot should now work on virtual machines (please let us know on Discord if it's all working for you)

● We slowed down the movement chain when character is standing infront of fraction trader, waiting in the outpost que (this was done so the char doesn't move away from the fraction trader by itself when the outpost que is taking very long)

Buy here <

Changelog updated due to another patch we just released.
We value any feedback and suggestions. Please hit up diabolic on our Discord server for any kind of feedback in this regard, so we can have a chat about it. Thanks
Old 11/23/2021, 01:42   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Paypal payment please.
Closed Thread

Tags
bot, new world