Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Offline-Server 1.9.3

Discussion on Offline-Server 1.9.3 within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 11/13/2018, 13:13   #106

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by randy kaka View Post
When i start the race and click in start race it's the first race tutorial it just freeze somone help plsss
it's very strange for me it works on the original nfsw.exe and on the modified nfsw.exe without any problems
Do you use the unmodified version? I mean the last version from Keule306.
Old 11/15/2018, 14:16   #107

No i don't use anything everything is normal game,i do these steps i open the jar file select game nfsw.exe and launch it the same i did with the nfsw.exe modified from keule
And also i create folder nfsw offline 193 and extract there files and do those things and i open the game create new driver profile and i go enter world and when i go to do some race the first race tutorial it freezes
Old 11/15/2018, 17:37   #108

Quote:
No i don't use anything everything is normal game,i do these steps i open the jar file select game nfsw.exe and launch it the same i did with the nfsw.exe modified from keule
And also i create folder nfsw offline 193 and extract there files and do those things and i open the game create new driver profile and i go enter world and when i go to do some race the first race tutorial it freezes
this is very strange ;/ maybe your java is damaged or some other element. Have you updated java and others? Do other versions of java-based offline servers work for you? and tell me if the online version works for you? Does the beta version of july or the 2011 version work?
Old 01/01/2019, 22:50   #109

i need help i also tried with version 1.9.2 and same as 1.9.3 when i start some event it freezes like always i dont know whats the problem
Old 02/27/2019, 03:12   #110

Server editor is not running after that. : *(
Old 03/06/2019, 00:21   #111

gracias por decir xD aunque seria mejor agregar el archivo a una carpeta "crack" para asi orientarse mas facil
Old 03/14/2019, 11:20   #112

Quote:
When i start the race and click in start race it's the first race tutorial it just freeze somone help plsss
I have the same problem too...

I am a huge fan of NFS World so when the first offline server has released, I downloaded it immediately. I downloaded versions 1.7, 1.8, 1.8.3 and 1.9, and everything works fine. But when I downloaded version 1.9.3, installed, created new account, then started the first race and the game just freeze. I tried it several times but still the same. Maybe someone here can help us in this kind of problem.

Shoutouts to the developers of the Offline server. I SALUTE ALL OF YOU!!
Old 05/15/2019, 21:38   #113

Guys, so asking an unaswered question of before: can we edit the server time and holiday? 1.9.3
Old 05/15/2019, 23:33   #114

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreimavro View Post
Guys, so asking an unaswered question of before: can we edit the server time and holiday? 1.9.3
if u ask about changing the game time and holiday stuff yes you can.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/16/2019, 12:59   #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedyDanny View Post
if u ask about changing the game time and holiday stuff yes you can.
AWESOME How do I do that?
Old 05/17/2019, 10:52   #116

Quote:
AWESOME How do I do that?
there are 2 options or maybe 3 (if we mod the client)

Frist option is to have already downloaded the "server editor" (witch it should be with the server together) the offline server in the same pack/rar.

Second option if u know howto edit the xml files and know witch one should be edited you wont need the server editor.

Third if u know how to use vltedit to mod the game witch i dont recommend(to avoid breaking the game)

Alright in other words u need to have the server editor witch i dont have any link of original client+server. (if i would, they would be already posted on my collection post)

The only thing i know the 1.9.0 launcher had an server editor with it, alowing u to change the game time and switching to holidays+snow.Thats the easyest thing u can do. I dont know if the server editor works with 1.9.3 but probably it should.
Old 05/17/2019, 11:08   #117

Quote:
there are 2 options or maybe 3 (if we mod the client)

Frist option is to have already downloaded the "server editor" (witch it should be with the server together) the offline server in the same pack/rar.

Second option if u know howto edit the xml files and know witch one should be edited you wont need the server editor.

Third if u know how to use vltedit to mod the game witch i dont recommend(to avoid breaking the game)

Alright in other words u need to have the server editor witch i dont have any link of original client+server. (if i would, they would be already posted on my collection post)

The only thing i know the 1.9.0 launcher had an server editor with it, alowing u to change the game time and switching to holidays+snow.Thats the easyest thing u can do. I dont know if the server editor works with 1.9.3 but probably it should.
I know how to edit XML files but I don't know which ones
Old 05/17/2019, 16:22   #118

Quote:
I know how to edit XML files but I don't know which ones
Check engine.svc folder everything is in there...

for a first start "systeminfo.xml" is the clock holder. here u can make night and day( there are 2days 2 nights in 24h real time clock )
Old 05/18/2019, 12:58   #119

Quote:
Check engine.svc folder everything is in there...

for a first start "systeminfo.xml" is the clock holder. here u can make night and day( there are 2days 2 nights in 24h real time clock )
Thanks a lot man, will do
Old 05/18/2019, 15:13   #120

I wish someone add possibility collect achievements in offline server.
Thanks
1 User