Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFSW BETA FILES

Discussion on NFSW BETA FILES within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old 01/14/2017, 20:13   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 000NICOLAS935 View Post
I'm not a bot, and im not your dog too ... ! If my reply doesn't help you, you can say it nicely !

Listen, the " i know what i have to do..omg...just upload it on that link i gave you " I don't know if you know or don't know what to do ! And I don't like how your talking to me

I will give you the link, but I dont think you will even "thank me" Don't be a Leecher ...
If you reply nicely, maybe I will give you the link.
neither do i...youre talking like youre a moderator or something.
Old 01/14/2017, 20:17   #32

@ No, i'm not a moderator x)
I'm just a normal nember x)
Don't worry x)
It's just because I don't like the words you used
Old 01/14/2017, 20:20   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by 000NICOLAS935 View Post
I'm not a bot, and im not your dog too ... ! If my reply doesn't help you, you can say it nicely !

Listen, the " i know what i have to do..omg...just upload it on that link i gave you " I don't know if you know or don't know what to do ! And I don't like how your talking to me

I will give you the link, but I dont think you will even "thank me" Don't be a Leecher ...
If you reply nicely, maybe I will give you the link.
Just do it using an anonymous protocol...
Anywhere where you can host UGC, is also a target for copyright holders (and spambots) inevitably...

(Also... give'em time... he may not like the zippy site for some other reason, at least, pm each other, instead of airing out the laundry)
Old 01/14/2017, 20:32   #34

@ thanks okay, yes I know I have a VPN so I know for the host and copyright holders
Old 01/30/2017, 19:14   #35

Hi
I would like to know in the BETA VERSION I will be able to use only some specified cars? Or I can use anything I want?
I also want to know if I can play online with friends in the 1.8 version of the game.
Please someone let me know.