Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NFSW Event Changer

Discussion on NFSW Event Changer within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 130
Arrow NFSW Event Changer

Trainer: NFSW Event Changer

As already known we can play multiplayer events in singleplayer mode but first we need
to edit/exchange id-s in some sp xml files (in launchevent folder).
Not everybody is a techy/programmer guy, not everybody want to mess around with
server files, editing xml lines (even if the task is simple).
I created the trainer having this in mind, for people who just want to play without worry of
xml/id/edit, (for guys who feel that is useless then don't use it, it's simple).

How to use this trainer?
Just enter the event id in to the text box and press the "Set" button.
Now open the map in game and select any event which has
"Single Player" option then press "Single Player", that's all.

About this trainer:
The trainer doesn't care which id is specified in the xml, so you can still redirect events.
The trainer doesn't care what events are visible on the map, so you can use any map configuration,
(however you should have at least one singleplayer event to be able to access "Single Player" option)
The trainer doesn't touch any server/game files, doesn't edit, doesn't write, your files are in safe.
Event list by #nfswzel, initial event list by #hypercycle.

Side note:
Is recommended to have all the events in your 'launchevent' folder,
if you're not sure then you can copy the 'launchevent' folder from
"Unlock All Tracks V3" by nfswzel (it has all the events).
Events missing from this folder cannot be started by the game (even if you set it in the trainer).
(the game checks this folder on startup and loads the events specified in the memory,
but if some events are missing, they won't be loaded, therefore cannot be started).
If users with windows 8 and above want to listen the trainer chiptune (music),
then please put the trainer in compatibility mode on your os!
(unfortunately the music player is not compatible with win8 and above).
Sorry for the file size, it's an archive with cheat engine inside, I'm not a c++ programmer.
Have fun.

First release: v0.1 (beta), 23.10.2015
this is the first release entitled as "v0.1 (beta)".
Last release: v0.1, 30.10.2015
stable release, removed 'beta' from the title,
added an option to show the full list or basic list (in the combobox),
corrected a few inaccurate names and descriptions in the list,
removed music autostart feature (use the tiny P/S button for chiptune).

Download:
from , or from .
Thanks
10 Users
Old 10/23/2015, 10:19   #2

elite*gold: 0
COOL I love escape.
Old 10/23/2015, 11:24   #3

i get an error when i launch it!any idea?

edit: i am using wind 8.1 64 bit
Old 10/23/2015, 14:44   #4

@peshe12357 thanks for the feedback, I will send you some test files shortly through pm
(to sort out the problem on your system), meantime try running it in 'compatibility' mode.
Old 10/23/2015, 16:24   #5

why the senseless threads yet here comes but eh nothing new more
Old 10/23/2015, 19:11   #6

-No need to do more research upon my issue it is fixed now.
-For those who doesn't work on windows 8.1 should run "Event Changer" in troubleshoot compatibility.
-That's what i did and it worked,thx for the hint #alanze!
-The program does exactly what's in the description.many thanks!!!
-P.S if there is a possibility to put some more events in the list so that i don't have to serch for an event in the NFSwzel id list,i don't know the tracks names.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/23/2015, 19:22   #7

work great! Thank you
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/24/2015, 09:30   #8

Great work guys! It amazes me what people are able to do with this game.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/24/2015, 10:32   #9

but there is a virus
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/24/2015, 13:50   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwz4coupe View Post
but there is a virus
no,it's not a virus and i can confirm that.it may be false/positive!
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/24/2015, 14:19   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by peshe12357 View Post
-P.S if there is a possibility to put some more events in the list so that i don't have to serch for an event in the NFSwzel id list,i don't know the tracks names.
There are about 150 unreleased tracks in total, so...
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/24/2015, 14:54   #12

just got a crash closing down the game.it may not be something related to the trainer but still wanna let know what happened.
I played Dinned Escape and after finnishing it clicked on a random race and reenterd in Dinner escape and i quited the escape,after that i switched to Most wanted In the trainer,clicked on a drag race an hit single player and then the game crashed.
as you said the event i choose in trainer should start on whatever race i try to run on the map.
PS i have all race events on map by nfswzel.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/25/2015, 02:35   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by peshe12357 View Post
as you said the event i choose in trainer should start on whatever race i try to run on the map.
PS i have all race events on map by nfswzel.
I don't know why crashed, I made the trainer very strict, it doesn't touch the memory if something is not all right.
Try to do things more slowly (wait for the event to fully quit, then choose another).
Maybe you started a "crasher" event, for example 004, 062, 070, 341, 342, 380, and much more.
just try it, enter id 062 in the text box and press "Set",
now the trainer will display the event name and some info, if it's a crasher choose something else and "Set".
There are also events which does nothing, 354, 496, 522, and much more.

Yes, you can choose any singleplayer event on the map to start the "Current id" shown in the trainer.
Doesn't matter what events you have on the map, but matter what events you have in the "launchevent" folder.
For example if "111.xml" is missing then event id 111 cannot be started, (when you press "single player" nothing happens).
The game won't crash when you start an event which is missing (is not a requirement to have all the events).
Also doesn't matter which id is specified inside "111.xml", the trainer "Current id" has maximum priority.

Just for people who don't know yet:
events\availableatlevel.xml - this xml configures the map (which events are displayed on the map and how).
matchmaking\launchevent\???.xml - xml files present here tells the game to read the .bin files,
Events with all the associated data (start/finish line, track, barriers, nr. of opponent, etc) are loaded from the bin files in to the memory.
Now if (for example) 222.xml is not there, is obvious that race id 222 will be nonexistent.

BTW: I'm planning to add a combo box with all the events, in 1-3 days should be ready/uploaded (depending on my time frame).
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/25/2015, 08:07   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanze View Post
I don't know why crashed, I made the trainer very strict, it doesn't touch the memory if something is not all right.
Try to do things more slowly (wait for the event to fully quit, then choose another).
Maybe you started a "crasher" event, for example 004, 062, 070, 341, 342, 380, and much more.
just try it, enter id 062 in the text box and press "Set",
now the trainer will display the event name and some info, if it's a crasher choose something else and "Set".
There are also events which does nothing, 354, 496, 522, and much more.

Yes, you can choose any singleplayer event on the map to start the "Current id" shown in the trainer.
Doesn't matter what events you have on the map, but matter what events you have in the "launchevent" folder.
For example if "111.xml" is missing then event id 111 cannot be started, (when you press "single player" nothing happens).
The game won't crash when you start an event which is missing (is not a requirement to have all the events).
Also doesn't matter which id is specified inside "111.xml", the trainer "Current id" has maximum priority.

Just for people who don't know yet:
events\availableatlevel.xml - this xml configures the map (which events are displayed on the map and how).
matchmaking\launchevent\???.xml - xml files present here tells the game to read the .bin files,
Events with all the associated data (start/finish line, track, barriers, nr. of opponent, etc) are loaded from the bin files in to the memory.
Now if (for example) 222.xml is not there, is obvious that race id 222 will be nonexistent.

BTW: I'm planning to add a combo box with all the events, in 1-3 days should be ready/uploaded (depending on my time frame).
Hey,
thanks for integrating the rest of the tracks (I did not try to set a different event number until reading your post), but there are some inaccurate things.
For instance, why you kept the name of id 233 as "State & Petersburg" (which is a MW event name, not Carbon), but put id 232 as "Flash Line" instead of unlocalized string? The track of 233 (untitled in Carbon afaik) was previously known on fan forums as "Palmont Challenge", so I kept that name. Why 228 is displayed as Gray Street, but 235 remains "Waterfront Road"?
You name tracks 336-338 as they were suggested by Hypercycle, yet tracks 339-340 are named after my suggestion - much inconsistency, huh?
Also delete some of the goofy descriptions that belonged to Hypercycle's version (Highway 142 does not have a "strange shortcut", that shortcut is used in World in all tracks that go around that area).
De Vellis Drive and Arch Rush are NOT Standard NFSW. etc. etc.
Can I send you a list of all the changes that I recommend you'd make in the next version?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/25/2015, 11:50   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by VilleroyBoch View Post
(I did not try to set a different event number until reading your post)...
That's the reason the textbox is there, you can set/start any event,
I didn't added to the combo box because I thought it would be to long.
But in the next version I put an option so the user can choose full list or summary list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VilleroyBoch View Post
...Can I send you a list of all the changes that I recommend you'd make in the next version?
I would be very grateful if you would do it for me, I tried to put event names as shown in the map to avoid confusions,
(for the same id xyz name on the map but zyx on the trainer, can lead to confusion for some people)
When you building the list please keep this in mind (try to use map names even if they are inaccurate).
Also you should respect this format so the trainer script can read and understand:
id[]type:[][]name[](description)
Anyway I sending you a pm with all details and the current text file which I using (already formatted),
you just replace names/descriptions there.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
event, multiplayer, nfsw, race, trainer