Need For Speed World Offline [Tools,Files,Tutorial,Everyting]
Discussion on Need For Speed World Offline [Tools,Files,Tutorial,Everyting] within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.
Hi i was wondering is there a way to play this Lan with a friend, and if somebody could help me recover my driver idk why but i can't get the exeed to work on windows 10 :/
My problem is powerups not works , tryed all servers the not works, I tryed install different nfs world program and I disabled firewall and antivirus, and exception firewall and antivirus, ran.exe also exception firewall and antivirus the not works :/ I have windows 10 64 bits notebook, sorry bing translation and Thanks for the attention
My problem is powerups not works , tryed all servers the not works, I tryed install different nfs world program and I disabled firewall and antivirus, and exception firewall and antivirus, ran.exe also exception firewall and antivirus the not works :/ I have windows 10 64 bits notebook, sorry bing translation and Thanks for the attention
My problem is powerups not works , tryed all servers the not works, I tryed install different nfs world program and I disabled firewall and antivirus, and exception firewall and antivirus, ran.exe also exception firewall and antivirus the not works :/ I have windows 10 64 bits notebook, sorry bing translation and Thanks for the attention
if you get any error (exception) after you pressed start game and the game starts...its because of your saved data. remove all the files of the old server...and put the server files again (extract them from the archive)
if you dont get any error...Remove everthing..Python, java, nfsw server. and reinstall them again.. but when you remove them..try to clean the registry too..and the leftovers..that remain behind the unistall process.
But for now try frist step i said..remove all the files and the server and put them again by extracting the server files from the archive. Let me know if the frist step worked or not.
Edit: I opened a new thread to discuss this problem, if you have any idea please use the following link:
This is the original message:
Quote:
Hello guys.
I can't run the server and can't find the mistake.
I've played from the first offline server without any kind of problem (just following instructions and playing). I made a folder with all the contents ready to be played, running the early versions of the servers (mono and multi) because they don't give noise with the antivirus and because they are perfect for me.
Then I have not played the game for almost 1 year, recently I wanted to play a bit with the game but can't run again the server.
Before to go asking others I always try to give an answer by myself but it looks like I have no more alternatives.
What I can say is:
-The problem is the same on win10 and win 7;
-Power shell needed the microsoft visual 9.0, I have downloaded it;
-Power shell needed the liblxml2, I have downloaded a WHL file as suggested online to someone with my same error message.
Finally I have got mitmproxy installed.
What happens is: the server loaders reports that everything is fine, the nfsw.exe path is correct, starting the server causes 1 of the 3 cmd panels always crashes and I get the fatal error 5 (and that is right because the server does not run).
If I choose to run by the 0-host.bat I can see all the 3 panels opened and one of them reports an error for mitmdump...googling it I get no answer
I have tried for the first time the latest release of theserver, suspending all the antivirus activity, but the result is a black screen, the game window freezes before it can start. Task manager reports that the game window is stuck.