Need For Speed World Offline [Tools,Files,Tutorial,Everyting]
Discussion on Need For Speed World Offline [Tools,Files,Tutorial,Everyting] within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.
- this is the last and full version (you will need WinRar 5.0 or newer)
It won't work for me (Windows 10, tried running it in Compatibility Mode but it still didn't run). I tried running the nfsw.exe to see if it would at least bring up the message that the servers are offline but it wouldn't launch and neither would any processes open up in Task Manager.
It won't work for me (Windows 10, tried running it in Compatibility Mode but it still didn't run). I tried running the nfsw.exe to see if it would at least bring up the message that the servers are offline but it wouldn't launch and neither would any processes open up in Task Manager.
Nfsw.exe do not run alone...
Check the forum, need a server and a shortcut with parameters. Or a mod launcher.
Sorry if this question has been asked before and I missed it, but after downloading and unzipping the files from the first link, I scanned it with MalwareBytes. It lists NFSW OFFLINE\Necessary In-Game Files\Trainer\NFSW_CarChanger.rar as a trojan. Is this a false positive (if so, I'd be rather comforted by definitive proof) or should I not take the chance and delete the files? I've already quarantined the file in question. Thank you.
Is the Google Drive full game the last version before the game shut down?
EDIT: When I first came on a few days ago (on this forum) I realised I hadn't been on in over a year...
Don't know which version is this... But it is enough to play the offline version...
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexanderNFSW
Oh, I thought it would run like any other game where you would just use the .exe or the shortcut, like speed.exe in NFS:MW (2005).
You have no idea which game you are trying to play.. First read the history of NFS WORLD.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gedda206
Sorry if this question has been asked before and I missed it, but after downloading and unzipping the files from the first link, I scanned it with MalwareBytes. It lists NFSW OFFLINE\Necessary In-Game Files\Trainer\NFSW_CarChanger.rar as a trojan. Is this a false positive (if so, I'd be rather comforted by definitive proof) or should I not take the chance and delete the files? I've already quarantined the file in question. Thank you.
Malwarebytes?? what is this?? go and check with KIS 2016 or virustotal.com
You have no idea which game you are trying to play.. First read the history of NFS WORLD.....
(just supporting Dev1ous here...)
NFS:W is an dedicated MMO, (along the same lines of MCO with an older fork of the same engine, and Heat Online.. dead as a dodo now, they depend on a server to function.)
I've never played MW (2005), yet I know that that is a standalone game. (ie one with a single player component, and depending on platform, a multiplayer component)
Just reading Wiki, trial and error (experience), and one can make the correlation.
Wrong thread, and in " Offline " you do have your answer.
Offline means NO CONNECTION TO INTERNET. Simple.
Next time, read a bit before asking such random questions.
No internet, no network, no sandboxing, and certainly no split screen. (Before people jump in saying TUNNGLE, TUNNGLE, TUNNNGLE)
But sureee.... you can play with friends offline in an ad-hoc hot seat fashion.
The offline client is designed for only one client connection at a time, and the same single-account-user data is served to everyone. So yes, you can play with friends, but not, it's probably not the instantanous - multi-user that most noobs expect.
But for a modder, that's perfectly fine.
Honestly... tooo many people are asking the same question... seriously if you guys are curious, why not do a trial and error method.
Build FAQs, poke the devs at the end of the month, etc.
And learn some programming stuff at the same time.
Guys help, the OfflineServer.exe crashes right away when I try to open it. I reinstalled Python and Java, tried different sever versions, and even downloaded another NFSW data folder altogether - nothing. Offline server just keeps crashing. What do I do?
Do any of you have the nfsw.exe before the final certificate fix update by any chance? It's kind of important.
I do, I happened to back it up locally before patching it... cause of historical significance (I forgot to backup the .hsh CRC files, but meh). But you can kinda easily find it on the internet with 1 number. (1594)
I do, I happened to back it up locally before patching it... cause of historical significance (I forgot to backup the .hsh CRC files, but meh). But you can kinda easily find it on the internet with 1 number. (1594)