Hi everyone, as it is a little bit "messy" when it comes to look for working tools for the game, I have thought about creating this little index, in which I will be doing the needed updates every time that it is needed, checking on everything on daily basis, as well, if I post something that is not working or I miss something that is, simply let me know and I will do the needed changes on it.
So let's get this done in here to help us out find what we need.
Title
Credits to
Date of Release
Hack-Da-World
11-28-2012
Dark Team
11-28-2012
Dark Team
11-28-2012
This is just to begin with this, so that we won't have a lot of "Sticky threads" on the section, and we can have everything we need on a single thread, which will redirect us to the working tools.
Any suggestions, as well as any corrections, just feel free to post.
[Up-to-date] Status of iNk's DO-Tools 08/17/2011 - DarkOrbit - 67 Replies Purchase/Infos: here
|Full Name|Status|Price
Valhalla|Valhalla Exim Bot|deactivated|free
Pusher|Darkorbit Push Bot|fully working|25€
PHT|Professional Helper Tool|fully working|25€
FH|Darkorbit Fight Helper|works with Activator|free for PHT users
War|Darkorbit WAR Tool|needs to be updated|free