Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vinyl question.....

Discussion on Vinyl question..... within the Need for Speed World forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Vinyl question.....

How can i make this:

Old 04/23/2012, 19:56   #2

this is 1 vinyl x5 szt +-
Old 04/23/2012, 20:05   #3

Tutorial please.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Video] 2 Vinyl Tutorial
02/03/2012 - Need for Speed World - 3 Replies
MEME Video Tutorial Need for Speed World - FCK YEA Vinyl - YouTube Frog Video Tutorial Need for Speed World - Frog Vinyl - YouTube Enjoy! ;) Press THANKS if it helped you!
help pls - vinyl hack
12/03/2011 - Need for Speed World - 0 Replies
hey i saw in beta videos there's more vinyl types like hot pursuit, national flags, etc. and i searched for it in artmoney and it founded that. but when i replaced to eikon or shapes, etc only the name of the vinyl group changed. i think it works same than car changer with artmoney or isn't it? please if somebody got it post /sorry if spam/
O.Z / HKS Vinyl By TRANE8881
09/15/2011 - Need for Speed World - 2 Replies
O.Z / HKS COROLLA Vinyl By TRANE8881 NFS World - O.Z / HKS Vinyl By TRANE8881 - YouTube My other vintls you can found here
[Request] Vinyl Hack
08/23/2011 - Need for Speed World - 7 Replies
Hi all! I was wondering after these spoiler-bodykit hacks that if it would be possible to make vinyl hacks somehow as well? I mean like the Closed Beta/Open Beta, VIP and old players got a lot more vinyls to choose from. Can someone check it or if it is possible share it with the others who would like to know how it is possible to unlock all the possible vinyls that have been implanted in the game already? Because in the files they exist in -> Data/CARS/VINYLS folder. Looking forward to...
falken vinyl
07/05/2011 - Need for Speed World - 15 Replies
anyone know how to make a falken vinyl like this: http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa112/maxpayne 324/my%20stuff/auditt.jpg