Häre eig kein Rap, aber ab und zu mal 2Pac, Nate Dogg oder Eazy E
Bei dem heutigen Rap kann man einfach nur noch kotzen, früher war Rap gut, aber heute nurnoch purer Müll. Entweder Mainstream oder Ich-Fick-Deine-Mutter Rap....
1. [R]evolutionist (Killuminati)
2. [A]ctivist (Panther Power)
3. [P]oet (The Power Of A Smile)
4. [P]hilanthropist (Changes)
5. [E]xtrovert (All Eyes On Me)
6. [R]ebel (Me Against The World.)
"Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. Never surrender."
Wie der aus New York stammende Rapper DMX nun bekanntgab, arbeitet er momentan jeden Tag an seinem Comeback-Album, welches den Titel "Redemption Of The Beast" tragen wird und noch vor Dezember erscheinen soll. DMX über die Arbeiten an dem Projekt:
"I kind of took it back to how I felt on my first album -the hunger, the energy, the hardness of it. I've had a lot of [inku]late nights in the studio, getting it in, getting it back to where it's supposed to be. [... The album will be] bringing hip-hop back to where it's supposed to be. It's not at a good place right now… [There's] a lot of whack rappers out there. It's too corny."
Des weiteren steckt X in Verhandlungen mit Rick Ross und Maybach Music Group, plant eine Reality Show und möchte endlich eine weiße Weste bekommen.
"The first time around, it was given to me. Now, I'm working for it. There's definitely a difference in what I'm gonna give, and what I'm gonna get out."
Vlt wird Hip Hop mal wieder so wie es war ..was ich aber nicht wirklich glaube...siehe snoop dogg..
Wie der aus New York stammende Rapper DMX nun bekanntgab, arbeitet er momentan jeden Tag an seinem Comeback-Album, welches den Titel "Redemption Of The Beast" tragen wird und noch vor Dezember erscheinen soll. DMX über die Arbeiten an dem Projekt:
"I kind of took it back to how I felt on my first album -the hunger, the energy, the hardness of it. I've had a lot of [inku]late nights in the studio, getting it in, getting it back to where it's supposed to be. [... The album will be] bringing hip-hop back to where it's supposed to be. It's not at a good place right now… [There's] a lot of whack rappers out there. It's too corny."
Des weiteren steckt X in Verhandlungen mit Rick Ross und Maybach Music Group, plant eine Reality Show und möchte endlich eine weiße Weste bekommen.
"The first time around, it was given to me. Now, I'm working for it. There's definitely a difference in what I'm gonna give, and what I'm gonna get out."
Vlt wird Hip Hop mal wieder so wie es war ..was ich aber nicht wirklich glaube...siehe snoop dogg..
Snoop Dogg hat meinen Respekt als Rapper verloren ...:/
m4a1 american 06/26/2011 - CrossFire - 11 Replies wo kriegt man m4a1 american oder so
American PServer oder ATS (American Test Server) ?? 08/14/2010 - Rappelz Private Server - 3 Replies Hi Leute,
Sry ich würde das gerne in Englisch schreiben aber ich bin zu schlecht darin D:
Na ja ich habe vor kurzem ein Video gefunden das auf einen Amerikanischen Test Server hinweißt.
YouTube - Rappelz american test server Laggg
falls da jemand mehr weiß kann er es ja hier weitersagen und falls jemand weiß wie man dort spielt bitte auch. Ich verstehe das Registrieren auf diesen Server nicht.
Hier noch der Link zur HP des Servers: :: Rappelz ¨C Epic7. LOST ::
NO WAI?!?!? An American?!? 02/19/2010 - Combat Arms - 2 Replies So yeah, I'm an American and I have trouble finding hacks for the north American combat arms...
Where could I find these
Sorry for my ignorance but I only speak English and Spanish
2moons only american ? 07/04/2009 - Dekaron - 3 Replies hey, i would regist me to 2moons. but i cant,
why ? :
Dear Player,
Acclaim publishes its games based on certain licensing regulations, meaning we do not publish every game in every country. As Acclaim grows, so will its reach around the world, over time we will put servers in every country and make sure all new game deals permit us to publish in those countries.
In the meantime however, the 2Moons game you wish to play is not available to IP addresses that appear to come from outside...