Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Mobile Games
You last visited: Today at 04:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Yu-Gi-Oh! DUEL LINKS STEAM - 8k Insta Win Trainer

Discussion on Yu-Gi-Oh! DUEL LINKS STEAM - 8k Insta Win Trainer within the Mobile Games forum part of the Other Online Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Yu-Gi-Oh! DUEL LINKS STEAM - 8k Insta Win Trainer

Hello,

so i made a simple Trainer for 8k Instant win, for the Game Yu-Gi-Oh! DUEL LINKS > Steam Version < and ill need some testers for it.

Because i did not found any section on steam for this ill post it here (if thats wrong please move it)

Features:

Gallery 1

~Ninjin
Thanks
9 Users
Old 11/30/2017, 12:41   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by egkan View Post
Trojan virus is only reason why I didnt try this. And I think this trainer will be detected. If you remove virus from .exe file, maybe I will try. You should upload screenshot, how it looks in gameplay with progress or video in youtube. (Kaspersky Antv.)

Virus Scan: <- other antv. trojan detected

And why you cant upload file to normal site like Zippyshare? o_O

Better way is with mod "assembly-csharp.dll". 100% safe and undetected. I mod that file and It gave me direct win against bots. But there is a problem: I cant hack missions with spells/traps/fusions/damages/ summons. Thats annoying. Have a nice day

It's a Trainer and it's writing to Memory to change Game Values.. Every Antivirus doesn't like that and that's why a Anti-Virus is detecting this. There is no Virus/Trojan.

That's just a false Positive result.. It's just a simple 208 Line's Code and if Source Code is needed for it just ask:P

I don't upload it to Zippyshare because i have my on Server for that?

Besides that, it's my first self made Trainer in C# i don't even know how to implement a Trojan or anything like that.. that's why i needed tester'S for it :P
Old 11/30/2017, 13:17   #3

Well it's detected by a reason

That's why this Trainer is not made for PvP, it's just for normal duels against "bots" and other Event's.

Unlimited gems/money isn't possible its Server Sided.

You simply won't find any PvP Hack's without any risk. Everything has a risk while using Hack's/Bot's and such.

Mostly every Bot/Trainer ect for this Game, is made to use it on local duel's against "bots" to Farm Key's/Card's and such.

Also i did not used any Assembly-CSharp.dll because it's not needed :O

And with Source i mean my Trainer Source-Code.

All you need is Cheat Engine and get addresses for spells/traps/fusions/damages/ stuff and change it in memory that's it. Like in every other Game.

Maybe i don't understand what you want exactly but as i mentioned above all i did was memory read/write.

EDIT: I also updated the Trainer and reuploaded it rescan it you wont find anything

Old 11/30/2017, 13:38   #4

elite*gold: 15
i can test it, when im home from work
Old 11/30/2017, 15:30   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MedicalWeed View Post
i can test it, when im home from work
Thanks no worries

Quote:
I found

Ow, I think that I F*ed Up with this spam here I thought it is full hack o_O Rip ;D Do I need Cheat Engine with trainer? I thought, I will open Duel Links, I will open your trainer and I will do all missions. Ow sorry man, I will not use cheat engine, Well goodluck.

I added a Video as proof and how to
Old 11/30/2017, 16:24   #6

Quote:
So do I need Cheat Engine or not , i dont understand? I saw it on video, it was open. So without it, I cant use your trainer? Yes or No. I dont need any other text
You don't need Cheat Engine. I just had it open to use Speedhack from Cheat Engine to speed the Game up a bit :P
Old 11/30/2017, 17:48   #7

Quote:
Other Hacks: Battle damage means lp points difference between mine and bot?
If you have free time, you need update it. You need to add some other missions: Like:
* Summon Warrior-Type Monster(s)
* Summon Fairy-Type Monster(s)
* Summon Machine-Type Monster ..
* Summon Winged Beast-Type
* Other types

There is this mission:
* Win 80 Duel World Duel(s).

Maybe can You add some option like "duels win number:"

Battle Damage means just pure Damage you made in DUel wich you get points for "9,9999" Damage made.

Still ALpha Version will get some updates soon.
Old 12/01/2017, 01:46   #8

please add more features your trainer is so awesome!
Old 12/01/2017, 17:24   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatSrinam View Post
please add more features your trainer is so awesome!
At the moment i am working on a new style and Auto-Update feature if there is a new version at programm start :P

Old 12/01/2017, 22:27   #10

Will be useful in farming LDs, won't use it in pvp tho.
Old 12/01/2017, 23:56   #11

Quote:
Your trainer is insane i did 300.000 dmg in one duel if i get ban or suspended on main steam account, that will be fun! I reached KOG rank 2nd time today, because all players got -5 derank ( but i am using my own .dll file on pvp ) ;D thanks for trainer and wish me luck not be banned D
Well there is always a risk but this Game is not VAC protected by Steam so it wont happen

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSMBoost View Post
Will be useful in farming LDs, won't use it in pvp tho.
Yes, this was my intention
Also new Update is now Available ;D
Old 12/02/2017, 05:04   #12

can you make it so it completes mission such as summon X monster X amount of times or summon X type monster certain amount of times
Old 12/02/2017, 13:24   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikeGundam View Post
can you make it so it completes mission such as summon X monster X amount of times or summon X type monster certain amount of times
I am working on it but there are some issues at the moment, if i will get it to work ill push a new update just check the changelog on each Update.

Also made a Guide how to find it by yourself with cheat engine:
Old 12/03/2017, 07:36   #14

i love you <3 i wanted to go to bed but had to do those 50 ritual summons and i was like: **** this. thx to you i dont have to do it myself and instantly finished the mission! TY
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/03/2017, 17:24   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaesiumBromit View Post
i love you <3 i wanted to go to bed but had to do those 50 ritual summons and i was like: **** this. thx to you i dont have to do it myself and instantly finished the mission! TY
Hehe, glad it helped you out with that