Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Mobile Games Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HIGH END][Selling] [Biete] Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links! Account

Discussion on [HIGH END][Selling] [Biete] Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links! Account within the Mobile Games Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HIGH END][Selling] [Biete] Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links! Account

Multiple KOG ever since ferbruary 2017.

Every card 3x that you need to build any meta-deck and more, spent around 2k euro on the account but it's consuming too much of my time, so i'm selling it for half the deal.

price negotiable, starting auction at

PRICE: 1,000€.

For more information DM me, can link to other websites that have my accounts linked if you prefer other trading markets to be used.

THIS ACCOUNT IS/WAS ONLY PLAYED BY ME. I HAVE ALL SECURITY OPTIONS ETC.

Here's a link to give you an idea of what my account has

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] WTB: Really much Gold/ High end items/ High End account USA. TRUSTED
10/05/2015 - Last Chaos Trading - 6 Replies
I only buy High End Items / Account. I buy only big amouts of gold. Only USA server. I can pay via: Paypal , Paysafecard , CSGO Skins , Western Union , Skrill , Web Money , Bank Transfer And other payment like other game items / gold. Feel free to conact me on forum or on skype. Skype Name: MasterCenkEpvp
Verkaufe Account mit 4x 80 + High End Gear und High End Gilde
09/24/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
So ich Verkauf Jeze ma meinen Wow Account Beinhaltet sind ein Deathknight LvL 80 High End Gear Titel Light of Dawn somit LK 25 Hc Kill 310% fliegen mit Icc 10er 25er fehlt noch 1 erfolg, drake uldu 25/10 Mt Gleichwertigen Tank Gear und wrathfull Gladi Gear Ebenso ist er in der World 129 Gilde KLÄN Zhazz Dann Pvp Schurke Mutilate
MxO Get a CQ point from a /duel (Dirty-Duel)
06/03/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Want an easy way to piss someone off? Offer them a /duel then as you are about to win, during the slo-mo finishing move animation quickly type: /duel stop This will not only give you a free CQ point, but will force them to go back to the loading area instead of just poping back up, hence the name "Dirty-Duel" NOTE: for even better effectiveness you can go ahead and type it out and wait to press Enter untill the golden moment...