Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Minecraft > Minecraft Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 11:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Verincraft the minecraft server you are looking for!!!

Discussion on Verincraft the minecraft server you are looking for!!! within the Minecraft Server Advertising forum part of the Minecraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Verincraft the minecraft server you are looking for!!!

Hello guys, Last week I was searching on the web to find diferent minecraft servers to try. Then I found this amazing server called Verincraft (IP :). This server includes all the thing I had been looking for since weeks.
These amazing things are:
-Anarchy server (You are able to do all what you want except hacking)
-You can PvP.
-You can Raid and Grief.
-There Are Factions and Shops where you can buy things.
-You can repair your enchanted stuff for in-game money.
-There are a lot of more plugins such as warps and zones.
-The admins and the staff is nice and they will give you all the support you need.

Check the website at to read about rules or post on the forums.
Hope to see you guys in the server
IP :

(sorry me for my bad english)

Tags
minecraft, server, vrincraft

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Verincraft Online 24/7 MC Server!
07/19/2012 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 0 Replies
If you're looking for a fun-filled and creative minecraft server, Verincraft is for you! It's an anarchy, survival based server with plenty of plugins that make playing so much more interesting. There is exceptional admin support, and a large community base to meet other players just like you. FACTIONS, PVPs, ZONES, SHOPS, MONEY, and many more features! Check their website out at Minecraft 1.2 SMP PvP server CRACKED 1.2.5 Bukkit VerinCraft to read about rules or post on the forums. If...
Verincraft 1.2 SMP PvP Server
05/22/2012 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 0 Replies
Searching for that one server? Search no more!!! Verincraft will satisfy your every need. We have many plugins, friendly staff, and some simple rules! The ip is: Verincraft.net Also please explore the forums and HAVE FUN ON THE SERVER!!!!!
Verincraft
05/12/2012 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 0 Replies
Verincraft is a wonderful cracked minecraft survival server! Check out the forums to find the ip Minecraft 1.2 SMP PvP server CRACKED 1.2.5 Bukkit VerinCraft