Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 20:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Jotuns2 - The new concept of classic server [Server Start 14/12/2018]

Discussion on Jotuns2 - The new concept of classic server [Server Start 14/12/2018] within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old 02/27/2019, 11:51   #31

elite*gold: 0
A yer we reached the figure of 760 Online Players, from the Jotuns Team2 we have only to thank you for the support you are giving us. We want you to know that we will work every day to continue improving and growing as we are doing.

Thank you again!

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2019, 13:03   #32

i would realy like to play here but my window freeze all the time if i want to log in my char
Old 04/06/2019, 19:42   #33

Bad server.
Aiurea serverul.
Old 04/14/2019, 09:03   #34

Tonight there was a rollback at the server and too much players lost too many items.We hope the Jotuns2 staff will be professional and return our lost items.I'll update you when i'll get a reply.

P.S:Finally we won't our items returned. There was a big bug at the server that made you getting 4kkk and they though that the best option was removing all our progress.So if you want to play a server like this,play Rubinum. This a bad server where your invested time doesn't matter.
Old 04/14/2019, 19:26   #35

Received Thanks: 2,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoboRojo2 View Post
Tonight there was a rollback at the server and too much players lost too many items.We hope the Jotuns2 staff will be professional and return our lost items.I'll update you when i'll get a reply.

P.S:Finally we won't our items returned. There was a big bug at the server that made you getting 4kkk and they though that the best option was removing all our progress.So if you want to play a server like this,play Rubinum. This a bad server where your invested time doesn't matter.
Its not like, Rubinum would return any Items, but nice hate, ok.
To often friends of mine lost a lot of Items/Yang/Dungeon-Tickets and Eurus doesnt gave a **** there.

Its a lot easier to reset the Progress since the moneyflow is not right, when there is lots of Yang in the market by a bug. xd
Old 04/16/2019, 17:44   #36

If you think that I've posted he for hating now we all know your childish attitude.And I hope you aren't a staff member,because if you act like this in a serverpost on this forum,I don't want to know how you'll act by solving players problems.

I'm here to explain people that your invested time don't worth in this server unless you are paying coins (then,all your items and your progress will be returned).And that's the problem.Spanish servers always act like that,and it's not fair.I advise you all don't play this server.For your time,especially.
Old 04/16/2019, 22:27   #37

Quote:
If you think that I've posted he for hating now we all know your childish attitude.And I hope you aren't a staff member,because if you act like this in a serverpost on this forum,I don't want to know how you'll act by solving players problems.

I'm here to explain people that your invested time don't worth in this server unless you are paying coins (then,all your items and your progress will be returned).And that's the problem.Spanish servers always act like that,and it's not fair.I advise you all don't play this server.For your time,especially.

I do not know who you are, but it seems to me that you are taking a tantrum as a small child leaving negative comments for leaving.
We currently have +650 players online simultaneously, if the server was bad we would not have that many players who support us, do not you think?
You have a good day!

Old 04/17/2019, 08:49   #38

Gameforge servers are the worst server and take a look,there are too many players playing it .

Anyway,this chart is a lie.I have checked personally that this server hasn't too many players online.And seeing your reply here,I understand why.

Be careful,there is a minning bitcoin virus at server that can broke your ram card.You only have to see the ''processes'' at task administrator (ctrl-alt-supr)..

I won't reply again,I think that I have shown why this server is a ****.
Old 04/17/2019, 11:45   #39

Quote:
Gameforge servers are the worst server and take a look,there are too many players playing it .

Anyway,this chart is a lie.I have checked personally that this server hasn't too many players online.And seeing your reply here,I understand why.

Be careful,there is a minning bitcoin virus at server that can broke your ram card.You only have to see the ''processes'' at task administrator (ctrl-alt-supr)..

I won't reply again,I think that I have shown why this server is a ****.

I would like you to provide evidence that according to you "there is a bot mining bitcoin". To speak without foundation and without proof only dirties the community.
We do not need more rat children in metin2.
You have a good day
Old 04/20/2019, 13:47   #40

Only Spain Players.

Adios Amigos.
Old 04/21/2019, 11:22   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by agemo999 View Post
Only Spain Players.

Adios Amigos.

Is it a problem that there are Spanish players?
Old 05/06/2019, 14:29   #42

Nice concept!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/09/2019, 15:09   #43

i started the server yesterday (german player )

Pro: German Client 90% translated what i saw allready.
Not Pay2win nice Stuff in the Voteshop like the Auto, Buffer Rings etc,
Client works well no kicks laggs or other buggs

Contra: 90% of the playerbase seems to be Spanish , so the chat is full spanish the Shops and 80% of the Guides , international players are in disadvantage because they dont understand excample the chat if someone searchs some stuff that i have maybe , dont understand the Shop Names , ( shop search would help there out didnt saw it ig )
and would love to see maybe a New Beginner Guide in English ,

Overall the Server looks Nice and does fun , gonna play it more the next days, maybe international promotion or Streamers would help maybe.

And sry for my bad english
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/10/2019, 12:26   #44

Thank you very much for leaving your opinion about the server.
In the future we will promote the server with other international youtubers.
I hope you continue enjoying the game, greetings!
Old 05/11/2019, 01:01   #45

server is good but itemshop? u got all stuff in there
Thanks
1 User