Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 05:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MITHRAS 2 »Middleschool - Metins finest« [START AM 14.04.17 - 15:00]

Discussion on MITHRAS 2 »Middleschool - Metins finest« [START AM 14.04.17 - 15:00] within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/11/2017, 12:09   #166

elite*gold: 0
richtig nice vorstellung server wird aufjeden angezockt
Old 04/11/2017, 12:37   #167

elite*gold: 43
Received Thanks: 1,108
Die Vorstellung ist echt mega geil - das Konzept ebenfalls!
Mal schauen ob ich neben dem Lernen noch Zeit finde :-D, dann bin ich dabei!
Ich hoffe euer Server startet pünktlich und ohne Verzögerungen..

Einziges Manko ist das "Projektions-System", finde ich persönlich scheiße.

Viel Glück & Erfolg
Old 04/11/2017, 13:42   #168

elite*gold: 14
Received Thanks: 1,556
Sieht Mega Nice aus viel Glück
Old 04/11/2017, 14:38   #169

geil
Old 04/11/2017, 16:17   #170

I just hope item shop eq is not timed to 30 days etc, that itself crucified many servers I worked on, players don't want monthly subscriptions but a range of EQ that benefits them to play longer
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/11/2017, 16:39   #171

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicStorm View Post
I just hope item shop eq is not timed to 30 days etc, that itself crucified many servers I worked on, players don't want monthly subscriptions but a range of EQ that benefits them to play longer
That´s not true.
Permanent Pets/Mounts/Costumes will ruin the Server.
That´s the badest idea to do permantly items so i personaly hope they are limited for 30-60 days. That will hold the market clean and the price balanced.
Old 04/11/2017, 17:08   #172

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zockstar? View Post
That´s not true.
Permanent Pets/Mounts/Costumes will ruin the Server.
That´s the badest idea to do permantly items so i personaly hope they are limited for 30-60 days. That will hold the market clean and the price balanced.
I've worked on 4 servers that tried this and it ruined them - the most successful servers I worked on or with had no timed items but instead had a very vast selection as you progressed - problem is as items run out players look at other servers but if you own perms items they feel dedicated to stay, balance is key to the IS, believe me no one wants a monthly subscription and the end game of keeping players and attracting new ones is key for a server not to be a flash in the pan, certain sites like Netflix etc have also proved this in there case reviews as there majority base is a free month free then cancel then again they make new accounts - timed puts players off and deters new players, the best way is to have pets for various dungeons and pvp pets for each class, that my friend works a treat
Old 04/11/2017, 18:22   #173

Bin aufjedenfall dabei
Old 04/11/2017, 20:38   #174

Quote:
I've worked on 4 servers that tried this and it ruined them - the most successful servers I worked on or with had no timed items but instead had a very vast selection as you progressed - problem is as items run out players look at other servers but if you own perms items they feel dedicated to stay, balance is key to the IS, believe me no one wants a monthly subscription and the end game of keeping players and attracting new ones is key for a server not to be a flash in the pan, certain sites like Netflix etc have also proved this in there case reviews as there majority base is a free month free then cancel then again they make new accounts - timed puts players off and deters new players, the best way is to have pets for various dungeons and pvp pets for each class, that my friend works a treat
Somewhere you might be true but for a metin2 Server and a lot of other mmorpg Servers this could and will ruin the market. Any Itemshop Items are worth like nothing because the market is full of them. Sry but its the truth..
Old 04/11/2017, 20:43   #175

lass mich mal überraschen und schau rein
Old 04/12/2017, 00:32   #176

Quote:
I agree that players tend to stay longer if they only have to pay once, however most P servers now days are to cash grab and then go offline and come back again as we have seen many times before. That's why they use the 30day model, because it nets more profit for each month they are online.

Personally, I don't really care about 30 day mounts and pets as those who buy them are wasting money. The only time I care is when they give insane bonuses like over 50% vs monster which makes it really unfair for non-mallers. It's best to avoid those servers. What I do care about is costumes, I hope Mithras has permanent costumes with no bonuses and just for looks, that would be awesome and hope they read this!
Old 04/12/2017, 02:07   #177

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Elite View Post
I agree that players tend to stay longer if they only have to pay once, however most P servers now days are to cash grab and then go offline and come back again as we have seen many times before. That's why they use the 30day model, because it nets more profit for each month they are online.

Personally, I don't really care about 30 day mounts and pets as those who buy them are wasting money. The only time I care is when they give insane bonuses like over 50% vs monster which makes it really unfair for non-mallers. It's best to avoid those servers. What I do care about is costumes, I hope Mithras has permanent costumes with no bonuses and just for looks, that would be awesome and hope they read this!
Im sorry but you 2 guys are not that "old" or ?
You dont understand that the market will get fully DESTROYED when you let the Itemshop items permantly.
And there you dont think that if you let people buy only 1 time and then they never need to pay again the server CANT stay online because of money issues.

Guys please think a few mins before you write stuff like that.. you only see that what is best for only YOU not for other player, market and the serveradministrations..
Old 04/12/2017, 02:56   #178

gibt es schon ein Trailer oder andere Videos, wo man bisschen mehr einblicke bekommt als die Maps?
greetz
Old 04/12/2017, 03:05   #179

Quote:
You dont understand that the market will get fully DESTROYED when you let the Itemshop items permantly.
And there you dont think that if you let people buy only 1 time and then they never need to pay again the server CANT stay online because of money issues.

Guys please think a few mins before you write stuff like that.. you only see that what is best for only YOU not for other player, market and the serveradministrations..
If you can't understand plain English, don't speak. I clearly said it nets more profit. Anyone with a brain would comprehend that I'm talking about server admins. Regardless, WOM2 a very successful P server is changing their costume system to remove bonus and be permanent, like I suggested. Also maybe you have not seen many English P servers, but most have permanent IS and the market is stable. I've only seen German servers with this 30 day cash grab bull ####. If you want to waste your money go ahead, all of it is available late game anyways.
Old 04/12/2017, 17:03   #180

Quote:

Dude I'm 32 and played Metin from the start, worked on very successful servers and built my own when the server files first got released many moons back. I talk from the back of experience not what I've played but actually been involved in - clearly and no offence but your knowledge is at the Here and now, look at all the successful servers that ever existed and come back to me past and present proves you wrong in so many ways.

However Mithras starts is down to the owner and not me or you, we have opinions so no need to get on your high horse. I talk from a lot of experience that can be proven and backed up by many users here, where does your experience come from ?

Just remember it's good for players and previous server admins to get there points across but ultimately the servers who held there own are where the proof is, I don't need to justify experience or evidence.

I also think this conversation needs to end here, the server owner has created something special and I applaud his work he will know what's best for the server as it's clear his knowledge and understanding is good, but this *** for tat in this thread needs to end.
Closed Thread