Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]Kill-GUI

Discussion on [Release]Kill-GUI within the Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old 03/20/2016, 18:02   #121

elite*gold: 222
The Black Market: 101/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,388
Quote:
Originally Posted by humanforu View Post
well then can you tell me where i can change in game source ?
and i got another error is that when you click show or hide its no problem
but when you keep that gui on and teleport somewhere its there in screen and even if you close it wont close... and change character is not working too.. you need to log out for it..
any solution for it?

try this
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/22/2016, 08:01   #122

elite*gold: 0
oh thanks i changed it
and what about that Window problem .. that gui is not going unless you log out.. what to do for that?

Tags
gui, interface, kill, killcount, metin2

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release]PvP-Kill-Farm-Bot (PKF-Bot)
05/28/2014 - Shaiya Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 63 Replies
Im moment nicht aktuell Deutsch Version 1.1 (etwas primitiv aber naja) Also da ich im Moment viel um die Ohren habe und ich nicht genau weiß wann ich mal dazu komme eine Ep 6 fähige Version des Bots rauszubringen, stelle ich euch meine Version 1.1 des Bots zu Verfügung. Beschreibung/Wissenswertes: - es war noch der Anfang von dem „Programm“ also nicht gerade guter Code (möglicherweise nicht effektive, aber besser als nichts)
[Release] Quest für ExP für nen PvP Kill
06/26/2013 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 86 Replies
Hier einmal das Werk von heute, nicht als eigenes ausgeben, kein Copyright entfernen bla bla bla... Danke an: ProfiFighter lolor2 -BoEhSe-OnKeLz- Quest:
[Release] Kill It!
08/05/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 26 Replies
This program instantly closes 2Moons and all related processes. Many have found it useful to exit the game when in danger of being caught hacking. I have found it useful when testing my Autoit scripts. I removed this when gameguard updated. At any rate I re-uploaded it. If you are using the gameguard killer then this might work. If not use this http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/2moons-exploits-ha cks-bots-tools-macros/149911-release-instaexit.htm l#post1256352 instead. Edit: I...