Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Shiningtable sash effect? mde

Discussion on Shiningtable sash effect? mde within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Shiningtable sash effect? mde

Hello guys,

I'm currently searching for a solution to make mde sash possible.

I have the shining table system modified but it doesn't seem to be working.

What i've modified:
Code:
if (pItem->GetType() == CItemData::ITEM_TYPE_ARMOR && pItem->GetSubType() == CItemData::ARMOR_BODY || pItem->GetType() == CItemData::ITEM_TYPE_COSTUME && pItem->GetSubType() == CItemData::COSTUME_BODY || pItem->GetType() == CItemData::ITEM_TYPE_COSTUME && pItem->GetSubType() == CItemData::COSTUME_SASH)
Basically i want to check if the costume is sash and then put the effect on it like armour. The subtype for sash is 3, and i set it also in my item proto but not working.

The wing i have is a simple mde wing for armour, that you can add on it and its working properly.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Tags
mde, sash, shining effect