Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to make my p server public

Discussion on How to make my p server public within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to make my p server public

Hello guys! Big request! I've made my metin2 private server without hamachi and it works fine! i can even play with some friends on my local network! What i can not do is play with friends or other people not connected on my wifi! They cant connect to my server no matter what. I've oppened ports using portmap and even manually on my router settings (port farward). I have tried everything...i just cant make it work! If there is anyone here capable of solving my problem i'm even willing to pay him/her to make my server public! Plz help me out. Thanks!
Old 07/14/2018, 20:38   #2

elite*gold: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiannisPoriazis View Post
Hello guys! Big request! I've made my metin2 private server without hamachi and it works fine! i can even play with some friends on my local network! What i can not do is play with friends or other people not connected on my wifi! They cant connect to my server no matter what. I've oppened ports using portmap and even manually on my router settings (port farward). I have tried everything...i just cant make it work! If there is anyone here capable of solving my problem i'm even willing to pay him/her to make my server public! Plz help me out. Thanks!
Hello,

we have 2018. Just buy a 5€ vps and have fun with ur public server.
The stress with hamachi is not worth it.

Regards
Old 07/15/2018, 02:02   #3

Im sorry but im tottaly new on these kind of things! So when u say vps u mean server hosting companies who can run ur server for 5€\month? And if thats what you meant then I have a question...lets say I buy a vps for 5€ per month...don't I still need to configure the server myself? I mean the company will just rent me a place for my server...but just that right? They won't help me set it up. Am I wrong? Sorry for asking probably stupid questions but I really haven't searched about those stuff ever so my knowledge is limited.
Old 07/15/2018, 02:13   #4

elite*gold: 139
you can access your virtual server and just drag all your server files over there. then you run the server and it is running with the IP of your bought vps
Old 07/16/2018, 00:42   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiannisPoriazis View Post
Im sorry but im tottaly new on these kind of things! So when u say vps u mean server hosting companies who can run ur server for 5€\month? And if thats what you meant then I have a question...lets say I buy a vps for 5€ per month...don't I still need to configure the server myself? I mean the company will just rent me a place for my server...but just that right? They won't help me set it up. Am I wrong? Sorry for asking probably stupid questions but I really haven't searched about those stuff ever so my knowledge is limited.
Also there is a lot of tutorials to set your files up ^^ as example

Could be hard to understand (German lang.) Maybe search for an eng tut^^
Old 07/20/2018, 09:59   #6

Thank you so much guys!!! You really helped me!!
Old 07/21/2018, 14:13   #7

They are very good

Tags
metin, metin2 no hamachi, metin2 p server, metin2 p server public, metin2 without hamachi