Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hilfe. Metin35 German login

Discussion on Hilfe. Metin35 German login within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hilfe. Metin35 German login

bekomme es einfach nicht hin eine eigene german login zu erstellen.
für server 4.
habe mir den guide angeschaut und es auch probiert. aber ich bekomm es nicht auf die reihe.

die german login von der homepage funktioniert nicht. denke die ip ist falsch oder so.

gibt es vllt iwo einen newbie guide dazu?
mir wurde schon was von nem surakopf und ner .txt gesagt. die hab ich auch runtergeladen. aber weiter komm ich trotzdem nich.

mfg!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP!!!] Cant Login center city [English-German]
07/07/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 9 Replies
Hello, I have some problems with my server, i have more than 2000 users online, and some users when are teleports to the center of city automatically log off of the server and they cant enter again. Some times they change of CH and works but sometime they cant login in any CH and i need to reboot the server. Anybody knows why is that? and what can i do to solve the problem?
Metin35 new german login
02/04/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 7 Replies
ich habe das problem das der login nicht funktioniert. muss ich da was besonderes beachten? vorher ging alles ohne probleme. es kommt immer "fehler beim verbinden mit dem server" die new game login (china) funktioniert ohne probleme (im china ordner).
HILFE Metin35 login-->kick
10/27/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 20 Replies
Hilfe! Wenn ich mich bei meinem metin35 acc einlogge werd ich sofort gekickt sobald ich die map sehe .... WTH is das? pls help . kriegt auch thx