Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

It works to log in, but not to enter in the game

Discussion on It works to log in, but not to enter in the game within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
It works to log in, but not to enter in the game

Hi guys,

I am working for like two weeks on a metin2 server, doing some updates and yesterday I have noticed a strange bug.

The old players can still play normally, but the new ones can register, log in, make a character but can't enter the game. When they hit the start button they are sent back to the login screen.

I have modified the config files from every CH, but I had backup, so the problem can't be from there.

Yesterday I have also modified some monster's HP from navicat and made a mobkill_notice quest and a Devil's tower quest. I don't know if the problem is in those files.

But here is the syserr

I hope you can help me
Old 08/14/2017, 10:12   #2

Its the map, check mapindex 41 (should be blue empire) and 21 (should be yellow empire)

did you change the ID ?

You have in the mapfolder an index file, there is the ID defined check if it exists
Old 08/14/2017, 10:30   #3

I might have found what the problem is.

In my serverfiles, the blue empire is the only allowed and in the client you cant choose any empire but the blue one, but somehow the new chatacters are in the red one which is not allowed.
Old 08/14/2017, 10:38   #4

if you tell me your skype ID i can help you
Old 08/14/2017, 12:58   #5

My skype ID is:
Old 08/15/2017, 21:21   #6

elite*gold: 1155
do you have the right ports in client?
Old 08/17/2017, 07:18   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dous99 View Post
do you have the right ports in client?
Yes, the problem is in the server.
And now I have some problems with some maps.

The character gets bugged when entering them. And they seem to have appeared overnight, as there was no problem with them a few days ago.
Old 12/01/2017, 01:17   #8

elite*gold: 115