Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Disappearing items after reboot

Discussion on Disappearing items after reboot within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Disappearing items after reboot

Items is disappearing after reboot*

I think the problem in query but how to fix??

I tried to reinstall mysql but no thing

how to solve it?
Old 02/21/2017, 16:37   #2

elite*gold: 40
How do you Reboot the server?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Disappearing items from itemshop
02/15/2014 - Metin2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello everyone. First at all i would to say "sorry" for my english language. So, i have 2 servers, both based on game2089 and i have problem... On first server several days in a row players complain about problem with item shop. The items which they bought suddenly disappear after relog / teleport. 3/4 days in month is good but sometimes as i say "several days in a row" the problem appear On second server i have problem all time. Players lost items from item-shop after relog /...
Disappearing items from Item-Shop from web.
11/23/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello everyone. First at all i would to say "sorry" for my english language. So, i have 2 servers, both based on game2089 and i have problem... On first server several days in a row players complain about problem with item shop. The items which they bought suddenly disappear after relog / teleport. 3/4 days in month is good but sometimes as i say "several days in a row" the problem appear On second server i have problem all time. Players lost items from item-shop after relog /...
[Help]Disappearing Items
07/10/2012 - Shaiya - 17 Replies
Hello all, I have in recent weeks had a problem with items disappearing from players on my server. I have seen a post at some point covering this but I can't seem to find it. I'd like to be able to correct this without getting rid of the anti-dupe feature but I can't seem to come up with the answer no matter how much I look into it, and I don't ask for help until all resources are covered... (I love to learn it for myself & quickly usually:P ) Anyone have a clue how I can resolve this? TY...
Metin Problem Items disappearing
07/16/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hy guys! I don't know what is happening to my server from a while.Everything worked perfectly but everytime i reboot the server,items from players disappear(like all of them).I tested myself and after reboot all my inventory is empty. I hope i'll find some help here.:confused: Thank you
[Question]Items disappearing
09/09/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies
has anyone ever heard of items just poofing out of existence? I mean literally just disappearing. any answer would be helpful