Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem after change lzo

Discussion on Problem after change lzo within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Problem after change lzo

I change lzo of all files in pack(Enter.nexus i use). After change lzo i tried to unpack this files and again pack with new lzo and it is work 100%..
But when i change lzo key in ****.exe (lzo key 100% how lzo i unpack and pack)..
My sysser:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Change name problem
08/21/2015 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
hello Now as we know there is a change name scroll So i can scam a player then change my name so gm won't even know how scammed him So what about making a table which register every name change with the right time that the player used the scroll in So the table have the time of use Old name New name So gm can manage him any time Thanks can u help me in that ?
[Problem]The Problem about E-Mail & Password Change
01/02/2014 - S4 League - 0 Replies
Many People are saying that they doesnt get a Mail after changing the E-Mail or the Password. I have an other Way to change the E-Mail & Password Step 1 : Go to Alaplaya.net Step 2 : Log in with your S4 League Account. Step 3 : Hover the Mouse over "My Profile" Step 4 : Click Settings Step 5 : Click "Account Settings"
job change problem
10/17/2009 - Dragonica - 2 Replies
i am 41 and did this qeust do i need more for job change Farrell's Diary NPC & Location: <Arcanist> Pablo || Libra Rewards: 238050 exp, 15 silver 25 copper, (1) Sealed Flame Gate Key Talk to <Arcanist> Pablo.