Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Guild creating bug

Discussion on Guild creating bug within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Guild creating bug

Hello, when i try to create guild it says guild with this name already exits at every, i tried every names but noting...
At DB - player - guild is nothing.

Where can be problem?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Failed to creating a guild
12/18/2014 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello, I got this problem : When I create a guild it says - Failed to creating a guild. Please help if you can,thanks.
Help with creating a guild
08/27/2012 - Rappelz Private Server - 5 Replies
Hello,Tell me how to allow the use of the Russian characters when creating a guild?? Sorry for my language((
problem creating a guild
12/20/2011 - Dekaron Private Server - 9 Replies
can anyone help me whit it?
creating guild
08/24/2008 - GunZ - 8 Replies
well i will create guild money i hawe need just 4 peopl to create and ofcours members:) pm YAKUDZA .the name i hawent pick up so we all will choicé it :cool: hoo will join pm me in gmae YAKUDZA or reply in thise topic
creating Guild
04/30/2008 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Guys i cant make my own Guild,why is so ? I was making it with Chineese pk2 but there was message : incorrect name just like when creating acc ( i was trying believe me many times and many diferient guild names) but nothink.I didnt found any ecual guides with this problem thats why this is new topic.So any Suggestions .......