Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Metin2 PS Switchbot error

Discussion on Metin2 PS Switchbot error within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Metin2 PS Switchbot error

When i try to inject the switchbot by cry with the injector by published this windows error appears: ?????????????????? and with yes or no
Can anybody explain this to me?
Old 08/22/2015, 17:47   #2

elite*gold: 238
Received Thanks: 1,164
This is a normal case where the Error Message can't be shown becouse you system does not supports the korean letters.

For errors take a look into the syserr.txt but I think you switchbot isn't working with you current client
Old 08/23/2015, 16:44   #3

elite*gold: 0
ty,but how should i look into syserr.txt?Just open the file and then?
Sorry,i am a beginner.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Exception ERROR with SwitchBot
03/06/2014 - Metin2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello, when I run the switchbot on my private server, this message appears and closes the game, is there a trick please? Screenshot of exeption error http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/361034Untitled. png Deutsh translation : Hallo, wenn ich die switchbot laufen auf meinem privaten Server, erscheint diese Meldung und schließt das Spiel, gibt es einen Trick bitte? #link removed Please, help me.
Exception ERROR with SwitchBot
11/20/2013 - Metin2 - 1 Replies
Hello, when I run the switchbot on my private server, this message appears and closes the game, is there a trick please? Screenshot of exeption error http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/361034Untitled. png Deutsh translation : Hallo, wenn ich die switchbot laufen auf meinem privaten Server, erscheint diese Meldung und schließt das Spiel, gibt es einen Trick bitte? This serveur is Asgard - Accueil FRENCH server Please, help me.
Need Help Switchbot v3 Microsoft visual C++ Error
06/06/2012 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 0 Replies
Can someone help me with this problem :( I Cant use switchbot because i have microsoft visual error like this : ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting I downloaded and installed microsoft visual Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package and still nothing... Please help me and TY :)) can someone help me??? pleeease....