Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Metin2 Dont Allow Mounts

Discussion on Metin2 Dont Allow Mounts within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Metin2 Dont Allow Mounts

Hello everybody I was asked arena map and someone was answered. Now I need 2 Answers:

1-) How can I remove mounts in Arena match cause many peoples calling mounts and killing peoples or running in arena how can I remove while players in arena map

2-) This arena works only 1 round and only can be possible when I start Tourament but I dont want this. I just wanna do duel map example X named player wanna duel with Y named player how can I do this I mean in this arena map how can I do this
Old 07/01/2015, 21:47   #2
wild wild son

Received Thanks: 3,369
Quote:
Originally Posted by Section Rules
This section allows you to create threads related to Metin2 DE (german Metin2 version) only. [..]
Take this into account, please. (moverequested => )

Greetings
Old 07/01/2015, 21:53   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by .JayZoN View Post
Take this into account, please. (moverequested => )

Greetings
What ? I cant find man can you share this information to me ?
Old 07/02/2015, 10:10   #4

elite*gold: 906
Received Thanks: 4,399
Arrow Metin2 Main - Discussions / Questions -> Metin2 PServer - …

#moved…

Similar Threads Similar Threads
4story 4.3 new mounts dont work
01/11/2015 - 4Story - 4 Replies
Hello I have problem idk why new mounts dont work :c on client i have added for 100% this. What is problem and how fix it?
[Selling] Account with Great FoS and Mounts (Mimirion's head, Gladiator S2 and S3 mounts, etc)
06/18/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, i sell my Bnet account. It has a WoW account with great FoS and mounts. You can check the FoS : Achievements - Community - World of Warcraft You can check the mounts here : Mounts - Community - World of Warcraft Other great mounts on the account : Mounts - Community - World of Warcraft Mimiron's Head
Buying NA Lv - 30 Account with most champs [skins dont matter][dont care for rank]
08/24/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
As the title says I'm looking for an NA account with nearly all the champions (60 ish) equipped with decent runes. Don't care much for skins as I will be purchasing this account as a back up smurf account for my clan. Amount payed: 40 USD, up to 60 USD depending on how good it is Please PM me with your skype or MSN if interested. All the best, AquaturtiexD
Buying NA Lv - 30 Account with 99% champs [skins dont matter][dont care for rank]
08/14/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Title pretty much says it all. I'm looking to purchase a level 30 account for recreational purposes, must have almost every champ, decent amount of reg wins (800+), don't care much for the limited edition skins or the ELO rank and all that BS. Oh and it must have no leaves, or level 1 leaver and below. My budget is 40$ - 50$ if you have a lot of skins. contact MSN: [email protected] skype: LogicFury (skype name)