Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP]Change of items from BLACKSMITH TO TYRAX

Discussion on [HELP]Change of items from BLACKSMITH TO TYRAX within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink [HELP]Change of items from BLACKSMITH TO TYRAX

Hi guys.Does anyone know how to change the location for the upgrade of an item from Tyrax in Nulla Valley to Blacksmith in Town? Thank you!Waiting for your answers

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Ayuda/Help I can not change the chance Blacksmith
09/16/2014 - Shaiya PServer Development - 0 Replies
//Close
How to Change Recreation and Blacksmith.
08/31/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 1 Replies
Guys Please Watch the Trailer and Come " 00:33 Second and 00:50 Second" Recreation Show. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q83OanomlYE&fe ature=plcp How To making ? Thanks to Reply.
How change blacksmith upgrade chance???
07/16/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
heya all...can someone say me how i can change blacksmith upgrade chance...give me someone turtorial or something plz....thx :D
[How To]Change Blacksmith Prices
01/18/2012 - Shaiya PServer Development - 4 Replies
Hi! I'm not sure if this has been already explained here, however if it has, just let me know and I will delete this =). This is not a detailed step by step guide on how to do it, however you will get enough information to do it if you use a bit your brain ^^ First of all, let you know that we need to edit both client (game.exe) and server (ps_game.exe). The BS prices are hard coded in both sides. First, lets go with the server side, which is easier:
Metin2 P server no items at blacksmith
04/19/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey people! I am English, so i don't know good German (trying to learn :D) Me and my friend have a metin2 p server, and we want to make the blacksmith not ask for items.... we know how to use navicat... Can someone help me or explain how to do it?! thanks in english please Oder gute deutsche Sätze mit voller deutsche Wörter, die ich übersetzen kann DANKE!