Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Decrypter for official

Discussion on Decrypter for official within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Decrypter for official

Good evening.Can you give me a decrypter for metin2 ro folder's please?? Because eter and master are decrypted incorrect.
Old 12/05/2014, 16:26   #2

elite*gold: 906
Received Thanks: 4,399
Filerequests aren't allowed, please read our rules. Otherwise you can use our search function.
->

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release]Files 9.1 official with Tools and website Rappelz official
10/26/2014 - Rappelz Private Server - 24 Replies
Hello EveryBody I will Share This Files i Hacked Official Rappelz Korean and steel this files It's esay to Steel and Website Full WebSite i will Share This Soon Or i will create PS :mofo::mofo: Skype : dark.das Sorry For my bad English
[RELEASES] warCrypt [ Bin EN/DEcrypter and Packet EN/DEcrypter ]
12/26/2012 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 18 Replies
Informations: This Lib is coded for WarRock you 2 different classes inside this Lib: The 'BinFile' class and the 'PacketData' class. The BinFile class has the options: - EncryptBinRaw(byte) - DecryptBinRaw(string) The function 'DecryptBinRaw' returns the the decrypted result of the used input string. The function 'EncryptBinRaw' returns the the crypted result of the used input bytes.