Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

metin35 language change..

Discussion on metin35 language change.. within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question metin35 language change..

can someone give guides, what are understanding.
I wanna change my china language into english in metin35. so if somone know what program can change pls tell and pls give guides what is easy to undestand.
Well I found some guide I think.. but when I started to try it with thoise guides... I was still at same point when I started cz I didnt get anything from guides.

And pls tell what metin2 I need to install 1st? Metin2 UK or Metin2 US or what... other way if I get guides I may be still at same point.

thank you
Old 10/28/2009, 20:46   #2

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfa206 View Post
can someone give guides, what are understanding.
I wanna change my china language into english in metin35. so if somone know what program can change pls tell and pls give guides what is easy to undestand.
Well I found some guide I think.. but when I started to try it with thoise guides... I was still at same point when I started cz I didnt get anything from guides.

And pls tell what metin2 I need to install 1st? Metin2 UK or Metin2 US or what... other way if I get guides I may be still at same point.

thank you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
how to change private server language english to french language it's possible ?
10/19/2018 - Shaiya Private Server - 8 Replies
can people say me how to change the language to the server please ? thank you for now
[Need Help] Pk2 language change
02/18/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hey guys, Im trying to translate silkroad(Ingame) to dutch for my friends. But I dont know where to start. I would appriciate it if someone can help me :) Greets TheNetherlands
[How To]Change Password in Metin35 ??
09/11/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hallo ich will in MT35 mein PW ändern aber weis net wie des geht könntet ihr mir des sagem mit einen Test Account z.B Game account: ???? old password : ?????? new password: ??? new password: ?????? old ID NumBer: ?????? new id number: ??????? Verification Code: ???????
Help Change language
08/18/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello, I would like to change the language from Chinese to zzyt2 Polish changers found different languages but I would like to do your own but I have problems with this I download ollydbg and other programs from nico_w and run metin2.pl I do everything as written in different tutorials (one I found here YouTube - OllyDbg F1ckt Metin2) and at the same time something pops up to me, such http://i31.tinypic.com/1zqdi6q.jpg Who Can Help me? Waiting for response ;D
Change the Language
07/18/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hello, I want to change (translate) the language of my Conquer. But to do this I need to find the language data... Can someone tell me where I can find it? 1Euro